THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
WHO HAS TRIED ACUPUNCTURE?
WHO HAS TRIED ACUPUNCTURE?
I spoke with one on phone who said he could handle it, I'm willing to give it a shot at this moment. Has anybody tried it?
Re: WHO HAS TRIED ACUPUNCTURE?
I haven't but its definitely worth a shot. I was wondering if you or anyone has tried the chinese medicine approach with an herbalist doctor? Thats the one topic I haven't seened on this forum much or acupuncture neither
Re: WHO HAS TRIED ACUPUNCTURE?
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=7557Lost2 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:59 pm I haven't but its definitely worth a shot. I was wondering if you or anyone has tried the chinese medicine approach with an herbalist doctor? Thats the one topic I haven't seened on this forum much or acupuncture neither
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.