THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

WHO HAS TRIED ACUPUNCTURE?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
uxman
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue May 07, 2019 7:18 am
Gender:

WHO HAS TRIED ACUPUNCTURE?

Post by uxman »

I spoke with one on phone who said he could handle it, I'm willing to give it a shot at this moment. Has anybody tried it?
Lost2
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:17 am
Gender:

Re: WHO HAS TRIED ACUPUNCTURE?

Post by Lost2 »

I haven't but its definitely worth a shot. I was wondering if you or anyone has tried the chinese medicine approach with an herbalist doctor? Thats the one topic I haven't seened on this forum much or acupuncture neither
KL123
Sheriff
Posts: 425
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:16 pm
Gender:

Re: WHO HAS TRIED ACUPUNCTURE?

Post by KL123 »

Lost2 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:59 pm I haven't but its definitely worth a shot. I was wondering if you or anyone has tried the chinese medicine approach with an herbalist doctor? Thats the one topic I haven't seened on this forum much or acupuncture neither
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=7557
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗