THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
dental mirror
dental mirror
I just want to tell you guys that each and every halitosis sufferer should get a dental mirror. I bought mine about a month ago and it's amazing how it can help one see throughout the inside of the mouth, the back of the throat, and even the lower back of the nasal cavity. My gagging reflexe is almost non-existant so I'm able to stick the mirror all the way to the back of my throat without any problem. Try to get one that has a buil-in light to it, as you'll be able to see even better with it. Again, it's a great tool against the fight of bad breath. It's sold all over the internet and it's not that expensive; totally worth it.
Re: dental mirror
really....so u got a boyfriend??jess wrote: My gagging reflexe is almost non-existant so I'm able to stick the mirror all the way to the back of my throat without any problem.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.