Page 1 of 1

NASAL BB

Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:49 pm
by ThinkPositive
Do any of you guys have any theories as to why oral bb travel to the nose. Ive had ppl speak to me and have bb but no nasal bb.

Re: NASAL BB

Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:40 pm
by StillHoping
I believe my nasal bb is due to SIBO, my guess is the smell travels all the way from the stomach through the tube connecting the throat and nasal passages. I'm not sure how it works for other situations. But before I had SIBO, I was one of those that had bb but no nasal smell

Re: NASAL BB

Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:43 pm
by Gluten-free
Stillhoping, why don't you do a parasite cleanse. Read my post that I post. I read that parasite give you SIBO symptoms.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7593&sid=6b38e84e7a ... 369bca3a8a

Re: NASAL BB

Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:07 pm
by winter
I'm wondering too.

Sphincters not closing properly is a possible explanation. But most of us have been tested and the doctors didn't see any problems.

Re: NASAL BB

Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:55 pm
by StillHoping
Gluten-free wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:43 pm Stillhoping, why don't you do a parasite cleanse. Read my post that I post. I read that parasite give you SIBO symptoms.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7593&sid=6b38e84e7a ... 369bca3a8a
I will look into it thanks, has it worked for you? I am planning to go on my 2nd course of rifaximin next month.

Re: NASAL BB

Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:20 pm
by Gluten-free
StillHoping wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:55 pm
Gluten-free wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:43 pm Stillhoping, why don't you do a parasite cleanse. Read my post that I post. I read that parasite give you SIBO symptoms.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7593&sid=6b38e84e7a ... 369bca3a8a
I will look into it thanks, has it worked for you? I am planning to go on my 2nd course of rifaximin next month.
I will post my result, when I am finish.

Re: NASAL BB

Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:24 pm
by Gluten-free
A Case of Parasite Invasion of the Intestinal Tract: A Missed Diagnosis in Irritable Bowel Syndrome

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3856272/