What helps me to get a neutral taste in my mouth and therefore hopefully good breath is
the biggest carrots i can find. The little babycarrots are not so usefull. The bad smell comes from my throath and the very back of my tongue where i cant reach with a scraper.
So the carrot is the scraper. Drinking sparkling water after that helps a lil too.
Apples are too sweet. Carrots have a neutral smell.
But whenever i eat something it goes down hill esp beef.
I gargle with baking soda. I use paradontax toothpaste.
But i'm not really strict with my regimen. When my partner says, do you want to drink some water? i get my wake up call.
I need to get my breath right.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
The biggest carrots
Re: The biggest carrots
Iv tried that toothpaste it didn't work for me but I tend to have really resistant bio film I think the carrot thing tho actually does help I used to eat them as well to remove bad taste also the moisture in the carrots was a plus have you tried chlorhexidine?
Re: The biggest carrots
No maybe years back a few times, but i'm afraid of it coloring my teeth. I like to try the natural solutions. BTw i have to eat at least 3 big carrots for a neutral taste.
Re: The biggest carrots
Well nobody has tried this natural and simple remedy obviously. Its not a cure but it reliefs.
When dogs have bad breath people recommend carrots.
I have dogbreath so...
Still going at it and happy.
When dogs have bad breath people recommend carrots.
I have dogbreath so...
Still going at it and happy.
Re: The biggest carrots
Like eating raw carrots?
Re: The biggest carrots
Yes raw carrots. Big ones. Not the baby carrots. Maybe eat an apple after the carrots.
Sigh i hate my BB.
Sigh i hate my BB.
Re: The biggest carrots
Carrots = fibre = less bb
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.