Has anyone tried any legitimate dental / medical clinics in Malaysia that specialize in bad breath treatment?
Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:21 am
Found a few such clinics. Has anyone here tried them?
Bad breath forum
https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/
https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7598
Depends on what your problem is?
I am no expert but you probably don't have a genetic issue, which I personally think is a very good news, if true.winter wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:56 pm I'm the only person in my family with bad breath. They just brush their teeth once per day and eat everything they like.
Even if it is genetic and there is no cure, I want to know for sure.
So you mean, If iam the only one who have chronic BB And may immediately family members don't have. Probably my bb problem is not genetic?KL123 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:11 pmI am no expert but you probably don't have a genetic issue, which I personally think is a very good news, if true.winter wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:56 pm I'm the only person in my family with bad breath. They just brush their teeth once per day and eat everything they like.
Even if it is genetic and there is no cure, I want to know for sure.
The studies done on patients with genetic mutation in our gene SELENBP1, had immediate family members with the same chronic halitosis problem.
The reason I say this is because Dr. Wevers noticed that ALL patients with genetic mutation under his research had immediate family members who had the chronic halitosis issue.micca4455 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:15 pmSo you mean, If iam the only one who have chronic BB And may immediately family members don't have. Probably my bb problem is not genetic?KL123 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:11 pmI am no expert but you probably don't have a genetic issue, which I personally think is a very good news, if true.winter wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:56 pm I'm the only person in my family with bad breath. They just brush their teeth once per day and eat everything they like.
Even if it is genetic and there is no cure, I want to know for sure.
The studies done on patients with genetic mutation in our gene SELENBP1, had immediate family members with the same chronic halitosis problem.
I know, this poop smell in breath is such a devastating curse upon us.micca4455 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:24 am Yes, i do regular cleaning every six months. I don't have gum problem or tooth decay. I also undergone endoscopy because i thought i have stomach issue that cause me chronic bad breath. But its all cleared. I also went to ENT to seek explanation about my problem but they cant give me answer. My husband said my breath smells like poop. Other people can smell my bb even when 2 meters away. So i think its genetic?!
StillHoping wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:19 am I got it from my local grocery store, so not sure if its in other countries but its on Amazon. The brand is "gluten cutter"
![]()

Some people with type 1 tmau reported that they are the only one who stinks in their family.micca4455 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:15 pmSo you mean, If iam the only one who have chronic BB And may immediately family members don't have. Probably my bb problem is not genetic?KL123 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:11 pmI am no expert but you probably don't have a genetic issue, which I personally think is a very good news, if true.winter wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:56 pm I'm the only person in my family with bad breath. They just brush their teeth once per day and eat everything they like.
Even if it is genetic and there is no cure, I want to know for sure.
The studies done on patients with genetic mutation in our gene SELENBP1, had immediate family members with the same chronic halitosis problem.
On the tmau cyber community, I am reading that some people are getting a good effect on your body odor by the continuous use of Kefir and kombucha.winter wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:15 pmSome people with type 1 tmau reported that they are the only one who stinks in their family.micca4455 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:15 pmSo you mean, If iam the only one who have chronic BB And may immediately family members don't have. Probably my bb problem is not genetic?KL123 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:11 pm
I am no expert but you probably don't have a genetic issue, which I personally think is a very good news, if true.
The studies done on patients with genetic mutation in our gene SELENBP1, had immediate family members with the same chronic halitosis problem.
There are also different types of genetic causes. It could be genetic, it could also be other causes. Only way to find out is to keep searching for the cause. Hopefully you have people to help you in this journey because it is not something you can do alone.