Page 1 of 1

chat worked well

Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:05 pm
by LJ
Hi Jimi:
I just wanted to say that it was a fun chat last Sunday and we hope to do it again this week, with maybe a few more people.
The chat feature worked plenty well, much better than the yahoo chat did, and it looks like your site will make a nice home for us displaced chatters.
Hope others from your site will make a point of looking us all up on Sunday. The more the merrier.
And those with a less social and more serious tone, feel free to join and ask questions of your fellow sufferers. Talk to you all Sunday. LJ

Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:26 am
by Jimi Stein
Thx Laura

Nice to talk to you too. I hope more people will come. I hope we will meet some day

Jimi

chat problem

Posted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:54 am
by Halitopen
well i have problem with chat section of badbreathhalitosis.com each time i've tried to chat i have failed. i think yahoo.messenger will be more good instrument for chat.
thanks

Posted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:33 pm
by Larc400
Hi Jimi,

I understand you'd like to keep the chat within the site, but wouldn't the advantages of using MSN Messenger outweigh that ? :roll:

I mean, the chat here is good, but MSN has got so much more shit to offer, so we can send files around etc, and it's faster and easier, and some ppl seem to have probs getting onto this chat.

I'm no employer of MSN, actually I detest Microsoft and use a Mac, but still MSN is great :mrgreen:


If everybody gets MSN ( http://join.msn.com/messenger/overview )
then send a message to you (or me) with their e-mail, we're ready to go 8)

Also, then we wouldn't have to limit the chat to only Sundays, as you'd see who happens to be online.

Whatha think?

/Karl