Texas Meetup - MLK Weekend
Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:35 pm
Hi All:
I’d like to plan a meetup somewhere in a major metro area in Texas this long weekend. I will pay for a hotel room/suite/Airbnb (full house) for us to meet and chill. It can be a day or the whole weekend. Not saying we will all sleep in the same place; the hotel is just for meeting each other.
I’m open to Houston, Dallas, Austin, or San Antonio. We can be social or just commiserate. We can go out or stay in. We can eat whatever we want or detox together.
I have extraoral mouth and nasal room-filling fecal BB. I am a female in my 20s. I have tried everything; don’t ask me what everything is. I’ve had pointless surgeries and root canals... I’m not even diving into it. You name it, I’ve tried it. Your smell cannot be worse than mine, trust me.
I’ve been reading this website since middle school, half my life (literally). I just made an account today. Tired of wasting my youth sitting inside watching Netflix.
I have no criminal background or wish to harm anyone. I went to college, have a good job, and I’m in a relationship. (NOT BRAGGING - Saying this to say, I have something to lose, and I can’t be that crazy or ugly or dumb, haha.) I understand any reservations that someone may have. This type of thing would require a level of trust.
No one can bully us as a group.
You pay for your own transportation, food, and activities. I will accept contributions to the cost of housing, but not required.
Please share this with the Facebook group, if that is still active or whatever.
Thanks.
I’d like to plan a meetup somewhere in a major metro area in Texas this long weekend. I will pay for a hotel room/suite/Airbnb (full house) for us to meet and chill. It can be a day or the whole weekend. Not saying we will all sleep in the same place; the hotel is just for meeting each other.
I’m open to Houston, Dallas, Austin, or San Antonio. We can be social or just commiserate. We can go out or stay in. We can eat whatever we want or detox together.
I have extraoral mouth and nasal room-filling fecal BB. I am a female in my 20s. I have tried everything; don’t ask me what everything is. I’ve had pointless surgeries and root canals... I’m not even diving into it. You name it, I’ve tried it. Your smell cannot be worse than mine, trust me.
I’ve been reading this website since middle school, half my life (literally). I just made an account today. Tired of wasting my youth sitting inside watching Netflix.
I have no criminal background or wish to harm anyone. I went to college, have a good job, and I’m in a relationship. (NOT BRAGGING - Saying this to say, I have something to lose, and I can’t be that crazy or ugly or dumb, haha.) I understand any reservations that someone may have. This type of thing would require a level of trust.
No one can bully us as a group.
You pay for your own transportation, food, and activities. I will accept contributions to the cost of housing, but not required.
Please share this with the Facebook group, if that is still active or whatever.
Thanks.