THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Who has an awful taste in their mouth all the time?
Who has an awful taste in their mouth all the time?
Do some of you have a constant bad taste in your mouth? I only see people commenting on how people rub their noses when they're around.
Re: Who has an awful taste in their mouth all the time?
Me.
Even after brushing my teeth, using waterpik, scraping tongue, taking chlorophyll, probiotic. Nothing help me so far. My family still rub their noses when I'm talking.
Even after brushing my teeth, using waterpik, scraping tongue, taking chlorophyll, probiotic. Nothing help me so far. My family still rub their noses when I'm talking.
Re: Who has an awful taste in their mouth all the time?
yeah i get bad taste in the mouth quite often but not always.
This bad taste increase with workout, running exercise etc.
This bad taste increase with workout, running exercise etc.
-
StillHoping
- Sheriff
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
- Location: Calgary, AB
Re: Who has an awful taste in their mouth all the time?
I get a bitter taste after eating something with sugar or if I have an acid reflux flare up. I have a "sour" taste after eating junk food
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
Re: Who has an awful taste in their mouth all the time?
I have the same issue depending on what I eat.
Re: Who has an awful taste in their mouth all the time?
Always... no matter what.
Re: Who has an awful taste in their mouth all the time?
I almost always have a bitter and sour taste in my mouth. It seems to trickle down from the upper salivary glands downwards.
When I try the lick test with a glass cup it smells like a combination of sweet, acidic and a bad smell that I can't really identify.
Rarely, I may have a period in the day where I don't have any of that bitter/sour taste but it doesn't last long.
When I try the lick test with a glass cup it smells like a combination of sweet, acidic and a bad smell that I can't really identify.
Rarely, I may have a period in the day where I don't have any of that bitter/sour taste but it doesn't last long.
Re: Who has an awful taste in their mouth all the time?
This never happened to me before but the other night, the taste in my mouth was SO BAD and SO BITTER that it literally made me wake up in the middle of the night. (I am doing intermittent fasting these days, so not sure if this was the cause?)
I woke up in confusion and noticed that my tongue and taste buds were sending an SOS messages to the brain as if I had chewed on a raw bitter melon or a bitter gourd.
I went to the restroom, scraped by tongue, brushed the teeth and used a little mouth wash. I hit the bed and closed my eyes by saying to this disease, "This is the best I can do, so F YOU TOO!", and went to sleep.
I woke up in confusion and noticed that my tongue and taste buds were sending an SOS messages to the brain as if I had chewed on a raw bitter melon or a bitter gourd.
I went to the restroom, scraped by tongue, brushed the teeth and used a little mouth wash. I hit the bed and closed my eyes by saying to this disease, "This is the best I can do, so F YOU TOO!", and went to sleep.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.