Page 1 of 3

odor Cleanse

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:28 am
by TIREDOFIT

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:02 pm
by BBNO
I just started using it, for 2 days now, and am VERY pleased so far. Don't want to get too excited so soon, but it really seems to work. Supposedly it takes a week or two for it to take full effect. Try it, its cheap!

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:56 pm
by cindyscursed
That sounds convincing! I cant wait to try it

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:41 pm
by yuckykat
BBNO wrote:I just started using it, for 2 days now, and am VERY pleased so far. Don't want to get too excited so soon, but it really seems to work. Supposedly it takes a week or two for it to take full effect. Try it, its cheap!
Glad to hear someone gets better...gives us hope.. :D Could you tell us your symptoms?was your bad breath really bad?

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:11 pm
by Twilight
How long ago was it that you got your tonsils removed shygirl? Do you still have any scabbing left?

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:17 pm
by Twilight
Oops, wrong subject. Anywho, I bought some of this stuff yesterday to try it out.

Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:32 am
by TIREDOFIT
I just ordered some!

Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:47 am
by thanatos
I'm always weary of a product which the manufacturers make it look like a gift from god with all the ailments they remedy.

Still, I'm going to try it :-k

odor cleanse

Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:55 am
by faith59
Please let us all know if it continues to work . Right know I can't stand the thought of spending more money on another product and being disappointed . Hope it works !

Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:31 pm
by BBNO
First of all, no one is stating odor cleanse is a cure. As far as I know it works like chlorophyll and activated charcoal do, meaning it binds to odorous chemicals thus neutralizing their smell. I no longer have tonsils (one source of my BB) so my next
area to address is gastro-enterological issues like GERD and hiatal hernia. Chlorophyll doesn't seem to help so I am trying odor cleanse, its a mushroom extract. There have been scientific studies ( in Japan and elsewhere) that have shown this substance may help BB and Bo sufferers. It only costs about $7.00 for a bottle of 50 capsules and you can drastically increase the dose without ill health effects. My breath has gotten better since the tonsillectomy ,but I still lack confidence and dread any negartive reaction no matter how minor. If the product doesn't help, i'll stop taking it. Its not like I spent hunreds of dollars.

Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:56 am
by TIREDOFIT
Here is a website about champex - the mushroom extract...

http://www.directfood.net/champex/tech6.asp

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:05 am
by VICKSTER
I sent for Odor Cleanse today..... Getting it from Germany 250mg . Plase post your progress. Thanks

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:03 am
by hopeful
I received my bottle of "Internal Deodorizer" today(champignon mushroom extract). My bottle was around $28US because the dosing is much higher than Odor Cleanse. Each capsule is 500mg. I'm going to start taking two after each meal. Will follow up with results.

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:21 pm
by nc
I've been taking the 500 mg for 5 days now(1 tablet after each meal), and I think my odor has been reduced. I'm now getting less reactions(coughing, gagging, throat clearing) from people I meet. Before, I can smell and taste my post-nasal drip when I swallow, and now it's tasteless. This may not fix my bb problem, but certainly it has reduced the smell.

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:40 pm
by TIREDOFIT
I've been using Odor Cleanse (75mg) for about a week now and I can't tell if it has worked or not. All I know is that my poop does not smell anymore, so if my bb was coming from my intestines, then maybe it will cure my bb or at least reduce it. I don't think it will do much for the stink coming from my stomach after I eat. I don't think it works that fast. So, I stay away from the major stinky foods, like egg yolks, red meat, nuts, and broccoli. I also just started using the grapefruit seed extract. I drink a few drops a couple times a day and I just tried a sinus rinse with it. I hope it helps - the last couple of nights I haven't been experiencing much GERD, so if anything it may help with that. AND recently my family got sick with a stomach flu and I didn't catch it - maybe it helped there??? I still do not know if my bb is coming from my stomach or my pnd???

FYI - in addition to GSE and odor cleanse I am taking a chewable fiber pill and acidophillus.