Antibiotics not helping
Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:13 am
Hey ppl i am confused...
2 days ago i got my doctor to prescribe me metronidozile and it doesnt seem to help me at all... Does it take a few days maybe?
I always fought bacterias are the fault but now i am confused againn... I also tried cefuroxime (same like amoxillin) and Rifaximin also known as xifaxan.
But nothing really gave me any release...
My tongue is pretty white and its hard to get it pink wich only lasts a little time. And i have a lot of mucus...
Alcohol and coffee makes it much worse but i also tried ppi for reflux with no real result.
I am running out of ideas just like my doctors - maybe u know something i can check or take which helped u even it was just for a day / week maybe it can pinpoint my issue somehow..
Thanks & greetings, chris
2 days ago i got my doctor to prescribe me metronidozile and it doesnt seem to help me at all... Does it take a few days maybe?
I always fought bacterias are the fault but now i am confused againn... I also tried cefuroxime (same like amoxillin) and Rifaximin also known as xifaxan.
But nothing really gave me any release...
My tongue is pretty white and its hard to get it pink wich only lasts a little time. And i have a lot of mucus...
Alcohol and coffee makes it much worse but i also tried ppi for reflux with no real result.
I am running out of ideas just like my doctors - maybe u know something i can check or take which helped u even it was just for a day / week maybe it can pinpoint my issue somehow..
Thanks & greetings, chris