Page 1 of 3
Stop using toothpaste and chemicals in your mouth
Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:50 pm
by Gluten-free
Hi Guys,
After being on this site for more than 2 years with different kind of names and had done several things and research. I came to the conclusion that changing our diet only won't help us to get rid of Bad breath. We need to stop using chemicals in our mouth to give our body the chance that it needs to heal. Every time that our body is starting to work on our breath we will disrupt it by brushing our mouth with toothpaste, mouthwash and other types of chemical. Our body is capable to heal itself, but we are working against ourselves. Only the brave ones will trust their body to do its job.
Try not to use any chemicals in your mouth. Don't scrap your tongue with scraper, just brush it. Brush your teeth with water. Flush and gargle with salt water. Do it 3 times a day till your tongue and mouth heal. Or gargle with salt taste water after every meal. I am doing that and my mouth odor is very mild almost heal. And mind you this is my second week doing it. Drink only water minimal 1,5 litre a day.
Try to do a low sugar whole plant based diet for 6 weeks to let your body detox and heal itself. Low sugar whole plant based diet: with no wheat or just a little. I am doing that. After 6 weeks I will start eating normal again. I use capsule herb to kill candida and parasite for 2 weeks. Herbs: Wormwood, Black Walnut and Cloves.
But the key is don't use toothpaste and no chemicals anymore. Give your body chance to heal itself. It sound stupid, but it is working for me. If you try to alkaline your body your saliva will be normal. Chemicals is changing our mouth PH balance. Toothpaste is making our mouth PH very acidic.
I bought more than 70 types of toothpaste in the last 4 years. Brush like crazy. Used soap, used home made toothpaste, used different kind of mouthwash and smell like crazy. People mock me, talk about me like crazy. Now, I have a natural mouth odor. It's not there yet, But it is 10× times better. I had a breath that fill the whole room. The chemicals was making my mouth health terrible.
By brushing with only water and no chemicals protocol, I focus now on detoxing my body with a healthy diet.
People, think for a moment, we all was using toothpaste and chemicals when our mouth odor went south. After discovering that it smell, we started to brush 10x times more and it got worse and worse. We started to scrap like crazy and people started to robe there nose like crazy. Don't you get it by now? Stop going south and go back to basic. Let your body heal itself. Give your body chance to detox. When you want to detox you just don't consume anything or you just consume a little bit. Consume just a little bit of spice and eat healthier and drink more water. I mean cook with just a little bit of spice so mild possible, for 6 weeks.
And no chemicals in your mouth only water and salt. And remember it will take a while before it get normal, but at least you are going in the right direction.
Let those that have ear listen what I said.
Re: Stop using toothpaste and chemicals in your mouth
Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:42 pm
by Gluten-free
This is the link that I wrote about parasite. Parasite cleanse is just a cleanse it may help you get rid of a problem you don't know.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7593
Re: Stop using toothpaste and chemicals in your mouth
Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:03 pm
by nolab
I think you are right with the chemicals, since the people before had no toothbrush and no chemical toothpaste.
An Example are the studies that Weston A Price made. All tribes did nothing for oral health, no brushing no scraping and SOME of them had perfect teeth and oral health and SOME had not a good oral health, caries, gum disease etc. The only difference in this tribes was the food. The ones that ate a nourishing diet with lots of bioavailable vitamins and minerals and mostly raw foods had perfect oral health and the ones with a less nutritious diet had bad teeth and oral health, its interesting. if someone don't know him already he wrote a famous book called "Nutrition and Physical Degeneration" its worth reading I think.
And this is why I don't support an only plant based diet for the long run. Because I don't think you can get the amount of fat soluble vitamins a, d, (e) and k2 and b6,b12 and some important amino acids through an only plant based diet.
And the whole concept of the detox I don't know if such a plant based diet would benefit, since the human body needs a lot of vitamins and minerals for the process of detox. just don't think there is enough of bioavailable vitamins in a plant based diet. but its just my opinion. I think if we give the body the nutrients it needs then it can do the whole detox process properly.
But I do agree also on the low sugar, no processed food, no canned foods, no chemicals.. this is very important, the more natural the better!
Re: Stop using toothpaste and chemicals in your mouth
Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:14 pm
by Gluten-free
nolab wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:03 pm
I think you are right with the chemicals, since the people before had no toothbrush and no chemical toothpaste.
An Example are the studies that Weston A Price made. All tribes did nothing for oral health, no brushing no scraping and SOME of them had perfect teeth and oral health and SOME had not a good oral health, caries, gum disease etc. The only difference in this tribes was the food. The ones that ate a nourishing diet with lots of bioavailable vitamins and minerals and mostly raw foods had perfect oral health and the ones with a less nutritious diet had bad teeth and oral health, its interesting. if someone don't know him already he wrote a famous book called "Nutrition and Physical Degeneration" its worth reading I think.
And this is why I don't support an only plant based diet for the long run. Because I don't think you can get the amount of fat soluble vitamins a, d, (e) and k2 and b6,b12 and some important amino acids through an only plant based diet.
And the whole concept of the detox I don't know if such a plant based diet would benefit, since the human body needs a lot of vitamins and minerals for the process of detox. just don't think there is enough of bioavailable vitamins in a plant based diet. but its just my opinion. I think if we give the body the nutrients it needs then it can do the whole detox process properly.
But I do agree also on the low sugar, no processed food, no canned foods, no chemicals.. this is very important, the more natural the better!
Thanks for your reply. The diet was only so we can give our body chance to get rid of the problem. Because if you keep eating animal product you won't detox. The best form of detoxification is water fasting for more than 3 weeks, but that it's to harsh for most of us. That's why I wrote plant base diet. But I will keep doing my water fasting to get rid of the gut biofilm faster. The whole thing of diet change is to get rid of our gut biofilm. That's what cause white tongue and the smell.
Re: Stop using toothpaste and chemicals in your mouth
Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:01 pm
by nolab
"Because if you keep eating animal product you won't detox." I don't think this is true.. can I ask why do you think that?
and if so what would you want to detox? hope this doesn't come of as rude, just curious..
I mean the body is detoxifying everyday, the liver, kidneys, do it all day, everyday, doesn't matter if you eat animal products or some other diet.
Re: Stop using toothpaste and chemicals in your mouth
Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:06 pm
by nolab
I mean I tried colloidal silver and nac once and it did indeed clear out some biofilm fast or at least it looked biofilm-y. but after all it didnt help and it returned after I stopped.
Re: Stop using toothpaste and chemicals in your mouth
Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:23 pm
by Cacao
I also think you are right, I stopped using toothpaste because it used to make me cough at night from pnd. I can't say that my breath has improved much but my pnd is gone and I don't have that bad taste in my mouth anymore, plus food and water actually tastes better.
Re: Stop using toothpaste and chemicals in your mouth
Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:39 pm
by Gluten-free
Cacao wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:23 pm
I also think you are right, I stopped using toothpaste because it used to make me cough at night from pnd. I can't say that my breath has improved much but my pnd is gone and I don't have that bad taste in my mouth anymore, plus food and water actually tastes better.
Do you still use something to brush your teeth? Salt water will cure your mouth and tongue. I gargle with salt water the whole time that I am taking a shower. My mouth almost don't smell. It smell only what I eat and it is pleasant.
Re: Stop using toothpaste and chemicals in your mouth
Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:56 pm
by Gluten-free
nolab wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:01 pm
"Because if you keep eating animal product you won't detox." I don't think this is true.. can I ask why do you think that?
and if so what would you want to detox? hope this doesn't come of as rude, just curious..
I mean the body is detoxifying everyday, the liver, kidneys, do it all day, everyday, doesn't matter if you eat animal products or some other diet.
Nolab, I am not a Doctor. I speak what I red and heard a lot. When you are trying to detox you are trying to make your body more alkaline. And you will stop consuming acidic food. And animal product is very acidic. Right now most of us are in the acidic state. We consume more acidic food than alkaline food, that's why we are here. And vegetable, fruit and water is the key to balance the body in more alkaline state. But it is hard to only eat this three. Water fasting will help you detox, to alkaline, faster.
Read the book that Paul Bragg wrote "the Miracle of Water Fasting". He speaks about detoxing by water fasting. But I don't use distilled water when I fast. I use spring water and pink Himalaya salt, magnesium, potassium or electrolyte. Last week I did a 8,5 day water fast and my breath became cleaner.
In this link you will find the book of Paul Bragg. Paul wrote also about some that heal himself from halitosis.
In this link you can read about the story on page 83 till 86 from the book, not from the pdf.
http://aquariusthewaterbearer.com/wp-co ... asting.pdf
Alkaline vs Acidic
https://www.alustforlife.com/physical-h ... -vs-acidic
Re: Stop using toothpaste and chemicals in your mouth
Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:34 pm
by nolab
Gluten-free wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:56 pm
nolab wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:01 pm
"Because if you keep eating animal product you won't detox." I don't think this is true.. can I ask why do you think that?
and if so what would you want to detox? hope this doesn't come of as rude, just curious..
I mean the body is detoxifying everyday, the liver, kidneys, do it all day, everyday, doesn't matter if you eat animal products or some other diet.
Nolab, I am not a Doctor. I speak what I red and heard a lot. When you are trying to detox you are trying to make your body more alkaline. And you will stop consuming acidic food. And animal product is very acidic. Right now most of us are in the acidic state. We consume more acidic food than alkaline food, that's why we are here. And vegetable, fruit and water is the key to balance the body in more alkaline state. But it is hard to only eat this three. Water fasting will help you detox, to alkaline, faster.
Read the book that Paul Bragg wrote "the Miracle of Water Fasting". He speaks about detoxing by water fasting. But I don't use distilled water when I fast. I use spring water and pink Himalaya salt, magnesium, potassium or electrolyte. Last week I did a 8,5 day water fast and my breath became cleaner.
In this link you will find the book of Paul Bragg. Paul wrote also about some that heal himself from halitosis.
In this link you can read about the story on page 83 till 86 from the book, not from the pdf.
http://aquariusthewaterbearer.com/wp-co ... asting.pdf
Alkaline vs Acidic
https://www.alustforlife.com/physical-h ... -vs-acidic
ok thanks gluten-free, I will look into this. until now I didnt believe this acidic/alkaline thing because I thought that the body regulates the ph itself. but I definitely will look into the topic of water fasting! Did anyone cure himself with water fasting, like really cured? do you know that?
Re: Stop using toothpaste and chemicals in your mouth
Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:57 pm
by Gluten-free
nolab wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:34 pm
ok thanks gluten-free, I will look into this. until now I didnt believe this acidic/alkaline thing because I thought that the body regulates the ph itself. but I definitely will look into the topic of water fasting! Did anyone cure himself with water fasting, like really cured? do you know that?
There is nobody that I know that did write that they had Bad breath and had been cure by doing water fasting. Only the one that Paul Bragg wrote about it in his book. But I firmly believe that if we do more than 21 day water fasting that we will be cure. I am trying to do that but it is to hard for me. When I was doing my water fasting my breath was so off. It was killing me. But after the fast it is so fresh. I red that after 28 days of water fasting your breath will be fresh. If I can't do 21 day straight. I will keep doing 7 day water fast till I achieve my goal, like Paul Bragg recommend.
Water fast stage
https://wanderlustrevolution.org/2018/0 ... did-to-me/
Re: Stop using toothpaste and chemicals in your mouth
Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:13 am
by mauricio
nolab wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:01 pm
"Because if you keep eating animal product you won't detox." I don't think this is true.. can I ask why do you think that?
and if so what would you want to detox? hope this doesn't come of as rude, just curious..
I mean the body is detoxifying everyday, the liver, kidneys, do it all day, everyday, doesn't matter if you eat animal products or some other diet.
that is elimination, not detoxifying.
Gluten-free wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:57 pm
There is nobody that I know that did write that they had Bad breath and had been cure by doing water fasting.
Do you mean personally or in here as well? cause there's at least 2-3 people who halted bb with water fasting.
one off the top of my mind:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7411
Re: Stop using toothpaste and chemicals in your mouth
Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:58 am
by nolab
mauricio wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:13 am
nolab wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:01 pm
"Because if you keep eating animal product you won't detox." I don't think this is true.. can I ask why do you think that?
and if so what would you want to detox? hope this doesn't come of as rude, just curious..
I mean the body is detoxifying everyday, the liver, kidneys, do it all day, everyday, doesn't matter if you eat animal products or some other diet.
that is elimination, not detoxifying.
Pretty sure it also detoxification. Detox mainly liver and kidneys lungs and skin elimination.
Re: Stop using toothpaste and chemicals in your mouth
Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:43 am
by Gluten-free
mauricio wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:13 am
[quote=nolab post_id=66725 time=1580666470
that is elimination, not detoxifying.
Gluten-free wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:57 pm
There is nobody that I know that did write that they had Bad breath and had been cure by doing water fasting.
Do you mean personally or in here as well? cause there's at least 2-3 people who halted bb with water fasting.
one off the top of my mind:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7411
Hi Mauricio,
We had this discussion on the other topic already. I mean both personally and on this site. Because there is no one that wrote that they had bad breath and did more than 21 day water fasting and had been cure of it permanently. Because all the people that say that they did more than 21 day water fasting never mention that they had Bad breath. Water fast is a great way to detox your body fast because of autophagy.
I did a 8,5 day water fast the whole time my breath was off after the water fast my breath is fresh. I was aiming for 40 days or at least 28 days. Yes I know I'm a little bit desperate. But I am still seeking for a way to detox fast.
Re: Stop using toothpaste and chemicals in your mouth
Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:26 am
by Gluten-free
“Take away food from a sick man’s stomach and you have begun, not to starve the sick man, but the disease.”—E. H. Dewey, M.D