Page 1 of 2
Gene mutations, molybdenum and active form of B12,B6 and Folate
Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:28 pm
by nolab
Hi everyone,
Some rambling and thoughts..
After I analyzed my gene mutations for hours and hours and doing research (not professionally) and discovered that I have some mutations in the methylation process and trans sulfuration pathway. due to this mutations I started to take molybdenum and an active form of b12,b6 and folate to support it.
I took the first pill of molybdenum and the active version of b12,b6 and folate and just after like 30 minutes there was a feeling I cant really describe, a good feeling.. like my body got something it needed, a little high feeling. only on the first day though and only for few minutes.
I always checked my blood and everything was ok. my serum vitamin b12 was always really high for someone like me (didnt ate meat at that time) but still in normal range so I thought everything was fine.
now I am reading that it is possible that you have high vitamin b12 in your blood but it doesn't mean you can absorb it into the cells and it stays in the blood and you pee it out, something along those lines.. gene mutations can cause those issues because certain enzymes or something is in charge to absorb the vitamin b12 in the blood into the cells. if there is a mutation then the activity of those enzymes is decreased/increased.
you might think that you don't need b12 but it can be the case that you still need it. something isn't right..
(and if you type in vitamin b12 deficiency and bad breath on google there are a lot of findings.. not that I trust every site lol)
from what I read on these mutations that I have, they always recommend supplementing with the ACTIVATED form of b12,b6, folate, because people with those mutations can absorb them better into the cells.
Also have a mutation of the SUOX gene which is responsible to convert sulfite into sulfate. For this I am taking molybdenum.
Its been day 3 on supplements and right know I don't know if it made a difference. I will keep going and update you guys.
Also the oral bb is really gone now. this I can confirm. don't know if it was the natural toothpaste, the betaine hcl or the diet change.. or maybe those supplements. I don't know
For now I am fighting with occasional nasal bb.
Re: Gene mutations, molybdenum and active form of B12,B6 and Folate
Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:42 pm
by Gluten-free
Congratulation that your oral BB is gone. What is your diet right now?
Re: Gene mutations, molybdenum and active form of B12,B6 and Folate
Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:05 pm
by nolab
Gluten-free wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:42 pm
Congratulation that your oral BB is gone. What is your diet right now?
more healthy fats and more protein and lower carb, low sugar.. since I discovered the suox gene mutation also lower thiol/sulfur foods. but not completely avoiding them.
Re: Gene mutations, molybdenum and active form of B12,B6 and Folate
Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:09 pm
by Gluten-free
nolab wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:05 pm
Gluten-free wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:42 pm
Congratulation that your oral BB is gone. What is your diet right now?
more healthy fats and more protein and lower carb, low sugar.. since I discovered the suox gene mutation also lower thiol/sulfur foods. but not completely avoiding them.
Ok that is a perfect anti candida and parasite diet. Don't forget to drink a lot of water. Maybe you can do a parasite detox and candida detox. I can't handle the keto breath that's why I avoid it like a plague.
Re: Gene mutations, molybdenum and active form of B12,B6 and Folate
Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:25 pm
by nolab
I tried both. I did a candida treatment and also parasite medication for a few weeks and it didnt change anything for me unfortunately..
maybe you could try little bit more carbs.. just a little more so you are not in ketosis anymore?
for me I don't have keto breath. I eat less carbs but not that low that I would be in ketosis.
Re: Gene mutations, molybdenum and active form of B12,B6 and Folate
Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:48 pm
by Gluten-free
nolab wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:25 pm
I tried both. I did a candida treatment and also parasite medication for a few weeks and it didnt change anything for me unfortunately..
maybe you could try little bit more carbs.. just a little more so you are not in ketosis anymore?
for me I don't have keto breath. I eat less carbs but not that low that I would be in ketosis.
I will try that diet after my 6 weeks vegan detox diet. Did you use Dr. Hulda Clark method of parasite cleanse. Wormwood, Black Walnut and Cloves? Today is my second day of the cleanse. I am trying to kill that thing that fart in my belly all the time.
https://drclarkstore.com/parasite-cleanse-directions/
Re: Gene mutations, molybdenum and active form of B12,B6 and Folate
Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:24 pm
by KL123
nolab wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:28 pm
Hi everyone,
Some rambling and thoughts..
After I analyzed my gene mutations for hours and hours and doing research (not professionally) and discovered that I have some mutations in the methylation process and trans sulfuration pathway. due to this mutations I started to take molybdenum and an active form of b12,b6 and folate to support it.
I took the first pill of molybdenum and the active version of b12,b6 and folate and just after like 30 minutes there was a feeling I cant really describe, a good feeling.. like my body got something it needed, a little high feeling. only on the first day though and only for few minutes.
I always checked my blood and everything was ok. my serum vitamin b12 was always really high for someone like me (didnt ate meat at that time) but still in normal range so I thought everything was fine.
now I am reading that it is possible that you have high vitamin b12 in your blood but it doesn't mean you can absorb it into the cells and it stays in the blood and you pee it out, something along those lines.. gene mutations can cause those issues because certain enzymes or something is in charge to absorb the vitamin b12 in the blood into the cells. if there is a mutation then the activity of those enzymes is decreased/increased.
you might think that you don't need b12 but it can be the case that you still need it. something isn't right..
(and if you type in vitamin b12 deficiency and bad breath on google there are a lot of findings.. not that I trust every site lol)
from what I read on these mutations that I have, they always recommend supplementing with the ACTIVATED form of b12,b6, folate, because people with those mutations can absorb them better into the cells.
Also have a mutation of the SUOX gene which is responsible to convert sulfite into sulfate. For this I am taking molybdenum.
Its been day 3 on supplements and right know I don't know if it made a difference. I will keep going and update you guys.
Also the oral bb is really gone now. this I can confirm. don't know if it was the natural toothpaste, the betaine hcl or the diet change.. or maybe those supplements. I don't know
For now I am fighting with occasional nasal bb.
man! If your oral BB is gone then not a whole lot else to worry about.
If my Oral BB goes away with molybdenum or b12,b6, folate and betain hcl, then I will be more than happy to take it every day to keep the BB at curb,
Re: Gene mutations, molybdenum and active form of B12,B6 and Folate
Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:32 pm
by nolab
well I think the nasal bb is the worst

because well I mean I don't need to talk to people, but I only want to be able to sit in the train or bus next to someone, without reactions. just go to the city, travel with plane, go to concerts, go under people something. but yes the oral part is also terrible. it is both hell
and wanted to say if someone has the oral bb don't forget to try the natural toothpaste..you may think that it cant make that much of a difference.
it really made a huge difference.
Re: Gene mutations, molybdenum and active form of B12,B6 and Folate
Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:48 am
by bozo
Im on a fruit+veg diet, dropping in weight. A Little worried about ketosis breath, will i feel it if i breath in my hands or is it non detectable?
nolab wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:25 pm
I tried both. I did a candida treatment and also parasite medication for a few weeks and it didnt change anything for me unfortunately..
maybe you could try little bit more carbs.. just a little more so you are not in ketosis anymore?
for me I don't have keto breath. I eat less carbs but not that low that I would be in ketosis.
How did you analyze your gene mutations?
And blood tests are for vitamin deficiancy?
Re: Gene mutations, molybdenum and active form of B12,B6 and Folate
Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:11 am
by nolab
bozo wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:48 am
Im on a fruit+veg diet, dropping in weight. A Little worried about ketosis breath, will i feel it if i breath in my hands or is it non detectable?
nolab wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:25 pm
I tried both. I did a candida treatment and also parasite medication for a few weeks and it didnt change anything for me unfortunately..
maybe you could try little bit more carbs.. just a little more so you are not in ketosis anymore?
for me I don't have keto breath. I eat less carbs but not that low that I would be in ketosis.
How did you analyze your gene mutations?
And blood tests are for vitamin deficiancy?
I dont know a lot about Ketosis or keto breath sorry
Analyzed genes with something similar like 23andme..
And i dont know if understand your Last question.. you can check for vitamin deficiencies in blood yes
Re: Gene mutations, molybdenum and active form of B12,B6 and Folate
Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:41 am
by bozo
Gluten-free wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:09 pm
Ok that is a perfect anti candida and parasite diet. Don't forget to drink a lot of water. Maybe you can do a parasite detox and candida detox. I can't handle the keto breath that's why I avoid it like a plague.
Im on a fruit+veg diet, dropping in weight. A Little worried about ketosis breath, will i feel it if i breath in my hands or is it non detectable?
nolab wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:11 am
bozo wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:48 am
How did you analyze your gene mutations?
And blood tests are for vitamin deficiancy?
I dont know a lot about Ketosis or keto breath sorry
Analyzed genes with something similar like 23andme..
And i dont know if understand your Last question.. you can check for vitamin deficiencies in blood yes
In your original post you said
I always checked my blood and everything was ok. my serum vitamin b12 was always really high for someone like me (didnt ate meat at that time) but still in normal range so I thought everything was fine.
That and the analyzing of gene mutations, sounded almost like you had your own lab.
I would like to check my b12 and iron levels, i guess a regular hospital will do that. I was at a lab doing blood work but did not se test for vitamin deficiency.
Re: Gene mutations, molybdenum and active form of B12,B6 and Folate
Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:34 am
by Gluten-free
bozo wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:41 am
Gluten-free wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:09 pm
Ok that is a perfect anti candida and parasite diet. Don't forget to drink a lot of water. Maybe you can do a parasite detox and candida detox. I can't handle the keto breath that's why I avoid it like a plague.
Im on a fruit+veg diet, dropping in weight. A Little worried about ketosis breath, will i feel it if i breath in my hands or is it non detectable?
nolab wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:11 am
bozo wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:48 am
How did you analyze your gene mutations?
And blood tests are for vitamin deficiancy?
Every time I eat veggie and proteins only my breath would be off and strong. That's why I don't like to do it. Now I am doing whole plant based diet and I ate kidney beans with rice yesterday and today I regret it. No beans for me. My breath is off, because of the beans. When I did only fruit and veggie for a while my breath was filling the whole room and I was farting like crazy. I lost my job because of that. Because of fructose. Now I am trying to manage how much I can eat without stink. Fructose will give you a stinky breath also. In our situation is difficult to know when we have normal diet change breath or bad breath.
I know people that are doing low carb with proteins diet and don't smell a thing. But when I do that my breath will be off. Maybe I must endure to see if it will change. But low carb diet with no sugar is the best diet.
It's difficult to detect how strong your breath is. It depends on how to people react around you. My funky breath is mild to me, but some people will take a step back, you know.
If you want to do a low carb diet try to eat a lot of green veggie so you can balance the sulfur. Green smoothie with green apple in the morning does miracle.
Re: Gene mutations, molybdenum and active form of B12,B6 and Folate
Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:49 am
by bozo
Gluten-free wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:34 am
Every time I eat veggie and proteins only my breath would be off and strong. That's why I don't like to do it. Now I am doing whole plant based diet and I ate kidney beans with rice yesterday and today I regret it. No beans for me. My breath is off, because of the beans.
When I did only fruit and veggie for a while my breath was filling the whole room and I was farting like crazy. I lost my job because of that. Because of fructose. Now I am trying to manage how much I can eat without stink. Fructose will give you a stinky breath also. In our situation is difficult to know when we have normal diet change breath or bad breath.
I know people that are doing low carb with proteins diet and don't smell a thing. But when I do that my breath will be off. Maybe I must endure to see if it will change. But low carb diet with no sugar is the best diet.
It's difficult to detect how strong your breath is. It depends on how to people react around you. My funky breath is mild to me, but some people will take a step back, you know.
If you want to do a low carb diet try to eat a lot of green veggie so you can balance the sulfur. Green smoothie with green apple in the morning does miracle.
If that (text in bold) happend to me i would try to get a doctor to do allergy blood test to find out which food. Or try again and eat digestive enzymes (the ones good at sugars and plant).
I remember speaking to a person with ketosis breath and she was unaware. So pobably not able to smell it myself if i got it.
Re: Gene mutations, molybdenum and active form of B12,B6 and Folate
Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:04 am
by Gluten-free
bozo wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:49 am
Gluten-free wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:34 am
Every time I eat veggie and proteins only my breath would be off and strong. That's why I don't like to do it. Now I am doing whole plant based diet and I ate kidney beans with rice yesterday and today I regret it. No beans for me. My breath is off, because of the beans.
When I did only fruit and veggie for a while my breath was filling the whole room and I was farting like crazy. I lost my job because of that. Because of fructose. Now I am trying to manage how much I can eat without stink. Fructose will give you a stinky breath also. In our situation is difficult to know when we have normal diet change breath or bad breath.
I know people that are doing low carb with proteins diet and don't smell a thing. But when I do that my breath will be off. Maybe I must endure to see if it will change. But low carb diet with no sugar is the best diet.
It's difficult to detect how strong your breath is. It depends on how to people react around you. My funky breath is mild to me, but some people will take a step back, you know.
If you want to do a low carb diet try to eat a lot of green veggie so you can balance the sulfur. Green smoothie with green apple in the morning does miracle.
If that (text in bold) happend to me i would try to get a doctor to do allergy blood test to find out which food. Or try again and eat digestive enzymes (the ones good at sugars and plant).
I remember speaking to a person with ketosis breath and she was unaware. So pobably not able to smell it myself if i got it.
You know Bozo, doctor don't help you with a thing. I went to different doctor and all of them said to me that they can't smell a thing. But other people will laugh and mock me. Now I know that I have parasite because I can hear it fart in my belly. That's why I am doing the parasite cleanse. And Fructose, sugar, will make your breath smell awful. When you do a fast your breath will smell also it doesn't matter which kind of fast you are doing. If you don't consume carbs you will have a bad breath for a while till your body manage it.
In the beginning of my struggle I was trying everything, because I wanted to stay with my job. But every advice that I try was a fail. And my situation got worse and worse. I couldn't figure it out. Now I know what works and what doesn't. I really want to achieve more than 21 days water fast so I can say that I try that also. Because I feel if I make it I will be heal. But water fast is so boring and stressful and my keto breath is so offensive that I can't go outside. And It's difficult to sleep when you are doing a water fast. Maybe a green juice fast. I try several attempt of green juice fast but I couldn't press through. It give me a lot of headache, but you will have more energy to work. Maybe I will try it one more time.
https://wanderlustrevolution.org/2018/0 ... did-to-me/
Re: Gene mutations, molybdenum and active form of B12,B6 and Folate
Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:01 pm
by nolab
bozo wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:41 am
Gluten-free wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:09 pm
Ok that is a perfect anti candida and parasite diet. Don't forget to drink a lot of water. Maybe you can do a parasite detox and candida detox. I can't handle the keto breath that's why I avoid it like a plague.
Im on a fruit+veg diet, dropping in weight. A Little worried about ketosis breath, will i feel it if i breath in my hands or is it non detectable?
nolab wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:11 am
bozo wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:48 am
How did you analyze your gene mutations?
And blood tests are for vitamin deficiancy?
I dont know a lot about Ketosis or keto breath sorry
Analyzed genes with something similar like 23andme..
And i dont know if understand your Last question.. you can check for vitamin deficiencies in blood yes
In your original post you said
I always checked my blood and everything was ok. my serum vitamin b12 was always really high for someone like me (didnt ate meat at that time) but still in normal range so I thought everything was fine.
That and the analyzing of gene mutations, sounded almost like you had your own lab.
I would like to check my b12 and iron levels, i guess a regular hospital will do that. I was at a lab doing blood work but did not se test for vitamin deficiency.
I would love to have my own lab
in my country they do iron and vitamin b12 at your family doctor as a routine blood check up if I am not feeling well and want to check them. insurance covers those here.. but everything was always fine