THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Do we anyone here do exercise?
-
salehia802
- Newbie
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:55 am
- Gender:
Do we anyone here do exercise?
I want to know if workout affect BB. Do we have anyone who do trains but have BB. I've never seen athletes or anyone doing workouts with BB. I mean doing it permanently not temporary for some months. Is there anyone here with these circumstances?!
Re: Do we anyone here do exercise?
im no athlete, but going to the gym, running and bicycling did nothing for me as far as i could tell. but i belive there is a metabolic connection.
Re: Do we anyone here do exercise?
My kind of chronic bad breath gets multiple times worse with exercise, running and work out. The taste in the mouth also gets extremely bitter.
Once I was chewing a gum while playing a soccer game, the bacteria in mouth (and the bitter taste) got worse to a point that it melted the chewing gum and turned it into a tooth paste like substance that I had to spit out.
There could be other kinds of bad breaths where exercise and working out may help clear up the odorous gasses from the lungs.
Here is an example,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdUyHPa66A4&t=478s
Once I was chewing a gum while playing a soccer game, the bacteria in mouth (and the bitter taste) got worse to a point that it melted the chewing gum and turned it into a tooth paste like substance that I had to spit out.
There could be other kinds of bad breaths where exercise and working out may help clear up the odorous gasses from the lungs.
Here is an example,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdUyHPa66A4&t=478s
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.