Page 1 of 1

The disease you had before BB appear

Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:27 am
by ineedcure
Guys, I had a typhus fever when I was a teenager and kept coming back many times. I used antibiotics to cure it, and there were times when sick I and felt it was typhus again, I used these medicines without consulting the doctor. I am thinking now maybe it was the reason for having BB.

What disease you had before having a BB?

Re: The disease you had before BB appear

Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:26 am
by optimismishere
I didn’t have a specific disease but once when I burped loudly (I was maybe 12), my mother remarked “children of your age shouldn’t have these conditions”. Idk if it’s related, but I think I did have some conditions.

Re: The disease you had before BB appear

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:36 am
by mauricio
I recall, as a child, having tennis elbow.