Guys, I had a typhus fever when I was a teenager and kept coming back many times. I used antibiotics to cure it, and there were times when sick I and felt it was typhus again, I used these medicines without consulting the doctor. I am thinking now maybe it was the reason for having BB.
What disease you had before having a BB?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
The disease you had before BB appear
-
optimismishere
- Junior
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:44 am
- Gender:
Re: The disease you had before BB appear
I didn’t have a specific disease but once when I burped loudly (I was maybe 12), my mother remarked “children of your age shouldn’t have these conditions”. Idk if it’s related, but I think I did have some conditions.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.