THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Worsening after Illness

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Wiener_Schnitzel33
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:18 am

Worsening after Illness

Post by Wiener_Schnitzel33 »

Hi, my suffering colleagues,

I am new to this forum. I am very glad that we search for solutions together since in my experience, doctors don't know anything. Also, they don't care.
I have been suffering from bb + smell which comes out of the nose for almost 10 years now. It started overnight, without any forewarning. Friends and family told me that it is a faecal smell, like poop.

Since then a lot has changed, so the reason why I would ask for your knowledge is that I once got sick. I had tonsillitis and I took Seractil 500 mg and Amoxicillin/clavulanic acid. My smell got unbelievably bad.....really, you can't imagine. Anyway, due to this experience, it was clear to me that the tonsils have to be the problem, so we took them out. Unfortunately, nothing changed. That is why the medications had to be the trigger.


Why worsen the painkillers and the antibiotics the halitosis???? Any suggestions?? Where should I search for? Please I would take anything. Is it more likely that the painkillers were the triggers or the antibiotics?

Also, the doctor once found gut bacteria in my throat during a throat section test. My hygiene is perfect, so the bacteria has to come up from inside.


Thanks for your help and knowledge. Stay strong...we can get through this.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗