THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

The Fresh Breath Centre - London

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
MrChips
Advanced
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:47 pm
Location: United Kingdom

The Fresh Breath Centre - London

Post by MrChips »

Wondering if anyone here has had any success with The Fresh Breath Centre in London. I think its run by Dr Stemmer.
Iv suffered with BB since i was about 11, I am now 30. I travelled down to the Fresh Breath Centre when I was about 20. I had the initial appointment, where i had my mouth checked and the Halimeter was used. The result was I had BB and I was subsequently booked in for 2 more appointments. To cut a long story short I paid quite a bit of money for a scale and polish and a bottle of mouthwash. My BB was not sorted out here.
Has anyone had success here? :-({|=
TP123
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri May 08, 2020 8:37 am
Gender:

Re: The Fresh Breath Centre - London

Post by TP123 »

I would just like to echo the above for anyone thinking of trying this place. The Doctor in charge is not looking to find the source of your bad breath he is milking his cash cow and to be honest I was quite appalled at the way his service was conducted. While the Halimeter is insightful the rest of the service is a procession of sales pitches where the root of your bad breath problem is not discussed or explored. He poked a bit of plastic in my gums and because the gums bled a bit he declared I had 'gum disease'. This was despite no previous dentist ever declaring an issue with my gums and since then I have had that reconfirmed. I then paid hundreds of pounds for a slightly upgraded version of a hygienist's clean and my 'treatment' was to come in every month and pay hundreds more pounds for the same clean. He tried to sell me an electric toothbrush and was visibly disappointed when I said I'd get one online. To top it all off he gave me some chewable tablets that make the bacteria in your mouth turn a purple colour - despite already having paid almost £300 the £1 tablets were added to my bill. Disgusting. Avoid.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: The Fresh Breath Centre - London

Post by Jimi Stein »

haha like every other clinic...they advertise cure, but they can't do anything.....scam...and you have been a member for a long time, and you saw us mentioned scam clinics....they just want your money..nothing else....they might help people with minor bad breath, and those people could be helped by buying mouth wash anyways....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
mauricio
Advanced
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:02 am
Gender:

Re: The Fresh Breath Centre - London

Post by mauricio »

Dear me.
bb free)
petalpetal
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:58 am

Re: The Fresh Breath Centre - London

Post by petalpetal »

reminds me when i flew from UK to USA to see dr anthonly dailey when i was 18, nearly 20 years ago- he must have been laughing $$$. same thing- giving me a mouthwash, saying use this multiple times a day.
mauricio
Advanced
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:02 am
Gender:

Re: The Fresh Breath Centre - London

Post by mauricio »

petalpetal wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:46 am reminds me when i flew from UK to USA to see dr anthonly dailey when i was 18, nearly 20 years ago- he must have been laughing $$$. same thing- giving me a mouthwash, saying use this multiple times a day.
Wow, what was the damage for trip and visit? These people are truly scam artists, embarrassing stuff.
bb free)
petalpetal
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:58 am

Re: The Fresh Breath Centre - London

Post by petalpetal »

i was only 18 at the time, so i was naive, was about 500£ for flight, 300-500£ for treatment plus the hotel etc. i didnt really care at the time because i thought this would be the end of it. how wrong i was
mauricio
Advanced
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:02 am
Gender:

Re: The Fresh Breath Centre - London

Post by mauricio »

any good dentist should be able to rule out oral-related causes so these clinics are absolutely disgraceful.
bb free)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗