100% cured of bad breath, hairy tongue, dry mouth
Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:26 pm
This is how I got 100% rid of my hairy tongue, very dry mouth and room filling bad breath. The hairy tongue was due to a bacterial, yeast and or funghi overgrowth in my mouth/on my tongue. The cause of this is unclear to me but I am leaning towards a sluggish digestive tract which can be the cause of these problems. I dealt with it since the age of 6. I am now 31 and this has worked for me for the past 8 years.
You need:
I wish you all the best. You can overcome this.
You need:
- Medium toothbrush
- Soft toothbrush
- Tongue scraper
- Hydrogen peroxide 3%
- Toothpaste that foams well
- Toothpicks
- Floss
- Poor 20 ml of hydrogen peroxide 3% in a glass
- Put a normal amount of toothpaste on your medium toothbrush and brush your teeth until you have a lot of foam. Takes me usually 30 seconds
- Now poor the 20 ml of hydrogen peroxide 3% in your mouth and brush your teeth for 3 minutes
- Keep as much foam in your mouth as possible and brush your tongue for 1 minute with your soft toothbrush
- Do not rinse your mouth but scrape the foam and gunk of your tongue with your tongue scraper. Rinse your mouth ones very lightly and scrape your tongue again
- Now rinse thoroughly
I wish you all the best. You can overcome this.