Page 1 of 1
Summer Escape - Canada Meetup
Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:35 am
by StillHoping
Hi all,
Now that things are slowly resuming; another member and I are planning a meetup for Canadian members. Date will be sometime on a wknd in August before the end of summer. It will consist of possibly having an outdoor picnic but we are open to ideas for activities. Just a chance to have fun without feeling stressed, I have been to a few meetups from here and I must say its quite nice to not worry about smells or anything like that. If interested, please let me know
Re: Summer Escape - Canada Meetup
Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:52 am
by KL123
Yeah, go to Banf or something and have fun. Screw this BB.
We need a few moments without this misery.
All the best to you guys.
Re: Summer Escape - Canada Meetup
Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:46 am
by Gelonaxy
I would come but Canada is too far away. : - / @StillHoping: Are you still bb free? Do you eat differently forever than before?
Re: Summer Escape - Canada Meetup
Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:56 pm
by StillHoping
KL123 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:52 am
Yeah, go to Banf or something and have fun. Screw this BB.
We need a few moments without this misery.
All the best to you guys.
Thanks KL123! Once things return to normal, would love to plan one in the US
Re: Summer Escape - Canada Meetup
Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:58 pm
by StillHoping
Gelonaxy wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:46 am
I would come but Canada is too far away. : - / @StillHoping: Are you still bb free? Do you eat differently forever than before?
Yes the enzymes are still working for me but I am still struggling with improving my diet
Re: Summer Escape - Canada Meetup
Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:42 pm
by KL123
StillHoping wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:58 pm
Gelonaxy wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:46 am
I would come but Canada is too far away. : - / @StillHoping: Are you still bb free? Do you eat differently forever than before?
Yes the enzymes are still working for me but I am still struggling with improving my diet
which enzymes are we talking about?