Page 1 of 1

Tonsil stones / tonsillectomy video

Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:21 am
by Freshhope
I know a few people had tonsillectomy , some people got cured some people didn’t. I have some tonsil stones here and there usually when I’m sick and Tried might best to poke and push around my tonsils even cause some bleeding. I watch this video on you tube about the 4 minute 5 second mark https://youtu.be/QN92R0nsm4E . You can see the dr grab the tonsil and pulls it back. The tonsil stones are so far back there’s no way you can see or get to them. It would be too painful to do that without being under sedation . This could be another source?

Re: Tonsil stones / tonsillectomy video

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:10 am
by Freshhope
Yes... I remmeber seeing your questionnaire on mebo blog for your research regarding this, I always wandered about the results. I have my answer now. Thanks

Re: Tonsil stones / tonsillectomy video

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:33 pm
by Freshhope
YauYau wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:55 am I have tonsil stones too, but I don't want to try tonsillectomy :(
Yah same her it’s pretty scary. I would try other possible solutions before I go down that route...