Page 1 of 1

Bad breath please help me!!!!

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:38 pm
by Dust1581
Its 3 years that i have bad breath, i did tonsillectomy because i thought tonsil stones its the causing, but i didnt help
But today ive noticed something, when i push air very hard from my nose, a yellow piece come out with the running nose, and the yellow stuff (looks like tonsil stones)smells like helll, but when it came out i had 3 days without bad breath!!! That awesome!! But after 3 days the bad breath come again, but at least we know the causing,!
Please help me and tell me what is that!!
And give me my life back please! Because i cant even talk to pepole!
There is the picture os what came out from my nose

https://pasteboard.co/JoXG1aE.jpg

Re: Bad breath please help me!!!!

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:31 pm
by Gelonaxy
It looks like mucus. Sinusitis ? Tornwald cyst ?
Did you have a CT or MRT ?

Re: Bad breath please help me!!!!

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:26 pm
by optimismishere
Dust1581 wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:38 pm Its 3 years that i have bad breath, i did tonsillectomy because i thought tonsil stones its the causing, but i didnt help
But today ive noticed something, when i push air very hard from my nose, a yellow piece come out with the running nose, and the yellow stuff (looks like tonsil stones)smells like helll, but when it came out i had 3 days without bad breath!!! That awesome!! But after 3 days the bad breath come again, but at least we know the causing,!
Please help me and tell me what is that!!
And give me my life back please! Because i cant even talk to pepole!
There is the picture os what came out from my nose

https://pasteboard.co/JoXG1aE.jpg
I can help you I guess.

I once got what felt like an unlimited amount of this snot when I intensely practised handstand exercise. When I started clearing my nose, it felt as though my upper sinuses were shrinking. I got so much of this stuff that an entire handkerchief got drenched.

CT scan showed the presence of two cysts (more like pouches) that contained this gluey snot. I was prescribed with corticosteroids which reduced the snot presence by some 5% only. I therefore had a FESS septoplasty along with removal of the cysts in my maxillary sinus.

But the surgery failed to cure my BB. However, you've told us your BB was gone when that snot came out of your nose. So my friend, intensely practice (maybe for 30-40 minutes) handstanding and that yellow stuff will come out and you'll be BB free.

Basically just move your head a lot so that yellow stuff looses up a bit and comes out of your nostrils. All the best.