NEED INSIGHT- OPINIONS
Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:32 pm
Hey yall I've been in and out of this forum since 2015 ish. Short story of my bb: started around 2014, pretty bad intense odour I believe, nasal and oral odour. Smell most likely smelt like the food that I ate died in my mouth. 2017 got diagnosed with very very mild TMAU. Funny enough after that I stopped taking all those dozens of supplements and my bb and anxiety reduced tremendously. Anyway since then most of the time my mouth is bitter, with a bloody metalic taste that can get intense not matter how much water i drink.
Oh yes and in 2016 I got my tonsils removed, no help, horrendous week recovering.
Cut to now I am in a workplace filled with people, its hard for me to open my mouth, no idea if theres a smell. I for one want to believe theres no smell, even with my mask on all day i smell nothing on me but adaptation blah blah.
So these is what I can taste in my mouth after brushing; blood, metalic taste, slight dryness. After eating, just feels like teeth are coated in something I make sure to rinse my mouth alot after meals.
I finally got a proper scan for my wisdom tooth, bottom right, and it is operable. the space between my molar and wisdom gets filled with food and bacteria grows, sometimes when i talk i can smell that same tonsil smell coming from that gap in the teeth.
I really just wanted some insight into this, is this halitophobia or just excessive anxiety, no one tells me nothing. living like this is starting to feel like a nightmare again. i just want to be normal.
Oh yes and in 2016 I got my tonsils removed, no help, horrendous week recovering.
Cut to now I am in a workplace filled with people, its hard for me to open my mouth, no idea if theres a smell. I for one want to believe theres no smell, even with my mask on all day i smell nothing on me but adaptation blah blah.
So these is what I can taste in my mouth after brushing; blood, metalic taste, slight dryness. After eating, just feels like teeth are coated in something I make sure to rinse my mouth alot after meals.
I finally got a proper scan for my wisdom tooth, bottom right, and it is operable. the space between my molar and wisdom gets filled with food and bacteria grows, sometimes when i talk i can smell that same tonsil smell coming from that gap in the teeth.
I really just wanted some insight into this, is this halitophobia or just excessive anxiety, no one tells me nothing. living like this is starting to feel like a nightmare again. i just want to be normal.