Might help someone
Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:17 pm
After almost a year and a half, I am visiting this website again. I have been facing this issue since 9 years and even now.(Read my previous stories on this which were more elaborate). I thought I would never visit this webpage again as reading more and more stories is making me sick but I am just here to say a few words which might help some people who desperately need help.
I have tried almost everything, and visited all the doctors, ENT'S, Gastro, GP'S etc., tried all CT, MRI to determine the root cause, but sadly nothing helped. I even had my adenoids and tonsils removed. In 2018, I was very depressed, lost weight and couldn't even face people. And then I visited a very famous and experienced ENT doctor. He checked me thoroughly and mentioned that I have no problem as far as the ENT is concerned. I used to visit him frequently, bug him up and he understood that i was desperate for help. He then asked me to call my parents to talk to them. He recognized that i need psychiatrist assistance very badly, as it looked things will go out of hand if not immediately treated. I was hesitant in the beginning to visit a psychiatrist as I felt I am not mentally sick. I mentioned it to the doctor that I am mentally ok, its just this shit that is making me sick. He then consoled me and just one line. "Trust me in this, You will certainly feel better" . I did not even trust him at that time but my parents pushed me to go to the psychiatrist.
I went to the psychiatrist, took my dad along with me. The doctor talked to me and asked what my problem was. After I mentioned everything, he just said one thing. " It is lucky, that we didn't loose you in this battle". He then diagnosed me with Anxiety disorder and Persistent delusional disorder and gave medication for the same (Escitalopram 10 mg and Risperidone) . Believe me I was hesitant to use medication because I felt I am not mentally sick. At last, because of my parents pressure, I agreed to using the medication.
The first 15 days, it did not show any effect but on the 16th day, I felt a weird thing in my brain which made me Boozy. At that moment I thought that I was just sleepy but I woke up the next morning and I noticed that I am not anxious when I meet people. I mean before the medication, If I meet people, I would tremble and struggle to stand and talk before people, but on that 16th day, I could stand my ground. I was steady enough to talk to people. And then I realized what the doctors said, "Trust us in this". I was certainly happy that day because I need not to struggle the same while talking to people. And yes it worked.
Now, I can say that, I am not completely cured but at least I am able to talk to people on their face even if they sniff their nose. Its our anxieties and the halitophobia's that makes it worse. Most of us here are mentally sick(Like I was before medication). Our brains are conjured with this shit. Just because we have faced worst consequences because of this, the bad thoughts would randomly pop up and ***k us up. This is one of the most dreadful disease in the world and we definitely need help. So, I request everyone to see your psychiatrist if you are comfortable to see the Major difference in your lives.
Note: The psychiatrist visit helped me a lot but please do not blame me if that did not have effect on you. Get the right medication and I am very positive that it will show some tremendous results.
Anyone in Canada/USA interested to meet and have some time with no judgement. Please Text me and we can try and arrange a meet up.(I live in Canada)
I have tried almost everything, and visited all the doctors, ENT'S, Gastro, GP'S etc., tried all CT, MRI to determine the root cause, but sadly nothing helped. I even had my adenoids and tonsils removed. In 2018, I was very depressed, lost weight and couldn't even face people. And then I visited a very famous and experienced ENT doctor. He checked me thoroughly and mentioned that I have no problem as far as the ENT is concerned. I used to visit him frequently, bug him up and he understood that i was desperate for help. He then asked me to call my parents to talk to them. He recognized that i need psychiatrist assistance very badly, as it looked things will go out of hand if not immediately treated. I was hesitant in the beginning to visit a psychiatrist as I felt I am not mentally sick. I mentioned it to the doctor that I am mentally ok, its just this shit that is making me sick. He then consoled me and just one line. "Trust me in this, You will certainly feel better" . I did not even trust him at that time but my parents pushed me to go to the psychiatrist.
I went to the psychiatrist, took my dad along with me. The doctor talked to me and asked what my problem was. After I mentioned everything, he just said one thing. " It is lucky, that we didn't loose you in this battle". He then diagnosed me with Anxiety disorder and Persistent delusional disorder and gave medication for the same (Escitalopram 10 mg and Risperidone) . Believe me I was hesitant to use medication because I felt I am not mentally sick. At last, because of my parents pressure, I agreed to using the medication.
The first 15 days, it did not show any effect but on the 16th day, I felt a weird thing in my brain which made me Boozy. At that moment I thought that I was just sleepy but I woke up the next morning and I noticed that I am not anxious when I meet people. I mean before the medication, If I meet people, I would tremble and struggle to stand and talk before people, but on that 16th day, I could stand my ground. I was steady enough to talk to people. And then I realized what the doctors said, "Trust us in this". I was certainly happy that day because I need not to struggle the same while talking to people. And yes it worked.
Now, I can say that, I am not completely cured but at least I am able to talk to people on their face even if they sniff their nose. Its our anxieties and the halitophobia's that makes it worse. Most of us here are mentally sick(Like I was before medication). Our brains are conjured with this shit. Just because we have faced worst consequences because of this, the bad thoughts would randomly pop up and ***k us up. This is one of the most dreadful disease in the world and we definitely need help. So, I request everyone to see your psychiatrist if you are comfortable to see the Major difference in your lives.
Note: The psychiatrist visit helped me a lot but please do not blame me if that did not have effect on you. Get the right medication and I am very positive that it will show some tremendous results.
Anyone in Canada/USA interested to meet and have some time with no judgement. Please Text me and we can try and arrange a meet up.(I live in Canada)