THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Finally figured out the cause
-
Thisshitsucks
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:32 am
Finally figured out the cause
So I’m gonna keep this short. I have terrible bad breath that varies in intensity depending on what I eat. I’ve been suffering since I was a kid and could never figure out why. Recently I discovered the cause was slow digestion. I started noticing I got less reactions whenever I would eat high fiber foods like apples, nuts and spinach. I’m pretty sure I have a medical condition so I plan on visiting my primary care doctor soon concerning the issue but besides that I’m happy to finally know what was causing the awful smell coming from my mouth. Currently I’m maintaining it by mainly eating high fiber foods and less meat. I’d say it’s working pretty good
Re: Finally figured out the cause
Hello!
Could you share please your diet? Also which food cause you the smell?
Maybe we can help each other with our own experience.
Till now, i'm not sure what cause this awful smell, but i do know that glutamine and digestive enzyme reduce it.
When i barely eat the smell is less noticable, but after a few month of elimanating I tend to be too hungry, so i eat regularly and then the smell comes back and fills the room very quick
Could you share please your diet? Also which food cause you the smell?
Maybe we can help each other with our own experience.
Till now, i'm not sure what cause this awful smell, but i do know that glutamine and digestive enzyme reduce it.
When i barely eat the smell is less noticable, but after a few month of elimanating I tend to be too hungry, so i eat regularly and then the smell comes back and fills the room very quick
-
CureSeeker15
- Newbie
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:28 pm
- Gender:
Re: Finally figured out the cause
hello did your tongue get white and smelly?Thisshitsucks wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:51 am So I’m gonna keep this short. I have terrible bad breath that varies in intensity depending on what I eat. I’ve been suffering since I was a kid and could never figure out why. Recently I discovered the cause was slow digestion. I started noticing I got less reactions whenever I would eat high fiber foods like apples, nuts and spinach. I’m pretty sure I have a medical condition so I plan on visiting my primary care doctor soon concerning the issue but besides that I’m happy to finally know what was causing the awful smell coming from my mouth. Currently I’m maintaining it by mainly eating high fiber foods and less meat. I’d say it’s working pretty good
Re: Finally figured out the cause
How often do you poop?
When you poop more often, you get less reactions?
When you poop more often, you get less reactions?
-
Thisshitsucks
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:32 am
Re: Finally figured out the cause
I usually poop every other day but yes whenever I poop I get less reactions and whenever I throwup everything in my stomach I get almost no reactionwinter wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:19 am How often do you poop?
When you poop more often, you get less reactions?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.