Page 1 of 2
Come on people write!
Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:29 am
by Jimi Stein
Why are there less and less posts. Is it true that Katz cured all our members? NOT, but still why not posting here?
Re: Come on people write!
Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:50 am
by optimismishere
True. Let's keep posting to make sure this site gets more visitors.
Re: Come on people write!
Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:51 pm
by KL123
Katz made millions upon millions to play on our emotional and physical condition that has no cure. I hate him!
Re: Come on people write!
Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:48 pm
by optimismishere
Jimmy my man, I'll donate to this website once I get a job. I'm gonna graduate soon and hopefully get a job. You're going God's work.
Re: Come on people write!
Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:35 am
by Jimi Stein
donate with posts.....why people are not posting anymore....maybe it is time we start believing Katz and other members of halitomafia.....
Re: Come on people write!
Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:08 pm
by Gelonaxy
I*m hopeless and depressed .... but I'm thankful for your side. I will do some advertising on reddit.
Re: Come on people write!
Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:24 pm
by KL123
Gelonaxy wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:08 pm
I*m hopeless and depressed .... but I'm thankful for your side. I will do some advertising on reddit.
Dude, being depressed is OK but you never want to be hopeless because there is always a future.
Plus, some weird experiments done by social scientists indicate that our thoughts may have an effect on the future events.
They noted that those who are hopeless, for example, get more frustration in the future events. And those who are hopeful get better results in the future events.
So ALWAYS be hopeful.
We know that this BB is capital B of a shit that we are stuck with. It's one of those nuances that should be dealt by the thought, "It is what it is", lets move on to do other things in life that we can do. We won't lose hope and keep on marching.
Re: Come on people write!
Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:36 pm
by Gelonaxy
Thanks for your motivation. I try to think about it ...
Re: Come on people write!
Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:57 am
by Jimi Stein
Do it do it do it do it guys and gals....write write write write write write.....
create topic and write a diary....show the world how it feels when you have bb....we need stories like that.....
the site is 15 yo and halitomafia is still alive.....
Re: Come on people write!
Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:45 am
by StillHopeful
Jimi Stein wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:35 am
donate with posts.....why people are not posting anymore....maybe it is time we start believing Katz and other members of halitomafia.....
Who/What is halitomafia?
Re: Come on people write!
Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:49 am
by Jimi Stein
StillHopeful wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:45 am
Jimi Stein wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:35 am
donate with posts.....why people are not posting anymore....maybe it is time we start believing Katz and other members of halitomafia.....
Who/What is halitomafia?
the scam bad breath clinics and their doctors, like Katz, Speiser, Richter etc who claim there is a bad breath cure out there. And who charge thousands of USD to bad breath sufferers without curing them. That is halitomafia.....money hungry bad breath "experts" and their clinics
Re: Come on people write!
Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:28 am
by mauricio
Jimi Stein wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:49 am
StillHopeful wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:45 am
Jimi Stein wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:35 am
donate with posts.....why people are not posting anymore....maybe it is time we start believing Katz and other members of halitomafia.....
Who/What is halitomafia?
the scam bad breath clinics and their doctors, like Katz, Speiser, Richter etc who claim there is a bad breath cure out there. And who charge thousands of USD to bad breath sufferers without curing them. That is halitomafia.....money hungry bad breath "experts" and their clinics
this scammers should be sued for all their worth.
Re: Come on people write!
Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:59 am
by Taylor
Jimi - I'm new to the Forum but have no sense of how many members are on this site. I've had responses to some of my posts but maybe people are just apathetic right now. We're living through some very challenging times and perhaps our bb issues are not in the forefront at the moment because of isolation etc. I'm just guessing as it's still the first thing I think of when I wake up in the morning, and the last thing I think of when I close my eyes at night. And it's been this way for over 30 years.
I would love to hear more of people's journeys as a result of this terrible disorder, as it helps and validates my own experiences. But I guess for those who have been on this Forum for 10 plus years, it's tiresome to keep dredging up up the same old, same old.
Anyway, I appreciate the work that you do and this Forum is helping me a great deal.
Re: Come on people write!
Posted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:07 pm
by Emanuela hoxha
Hello i am a new subscriber here in your page i have tried thera breath and it has make my bas breath worse but i have done other thing and spend a lot of moneys but i am now on a journey og healing it, and i have made drastic change from horrible bad breath to a normal one that you can smell it only if you are really near to me and not im any case i will update everything i know info of mine and everything else cuz i want to help each other
Re: Come on people write!
Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:43 pm
by Jimi Stein
ok please do