Page 1 of 1

Laser Cryptolysis

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:23 am
by optimismishere
I've had holes in my left tonsil for a long long time and I first started seeing white junk in it a few years ago. But I rarely got tonsil stones back then.

But now I regularly get tonsil stones and mask wearing is increasing the frequency of those stones. So I was wondering if I should get a laser assisted Cryptolysis to fix those tonsil holes and thus stop food particles getting trapped in it. I'm sure my tonsils are one of the causes of the bad breath.

I do not want to go for a complete tonsillectomy as I had a septoplasty two years ago and in no mood to undergo another surgery. Cryptolysis can be done with local anaesthesia and there are no significant side effects pery searches. Any opinion on this? Has anyone undergone a Cryptolysis and did it help you?

Re: Laser Cryptolysis

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:46 am
by Anomi
Hello Optimis
What kind of BB do you have? Is it only from your mouth?

Re: Laser Cryptolysis

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:11 am
by optimismishere
No. It's both nasal and from mouth.