Kidney stones
Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:06 pm
I've been a member for months but never post any message, like you guys I've been a silent suferer who experienced a lot of embarassment. Full of anguish and pain that push me to seek medical help, I went started again to see 3 different ENT which doesn't help much as one denied I have it and just prescribed me medicines that it didn't help as they suspect ed an acid reflux that causes my PND. I get tired of ENT, went to see a Gastroenterologist who have done ultrasound and endoscopy. Negative of HH but found some acid but doesn't really threatened my eosophagus but with the ultrasound they found out that stones are developing in my kidney, after an xray the doctor said my stones are occupying almost my whole kidney and have to really get a surgery or my kidney will fail.
I've read that kidney stones and other kidney diseases can cause bad breath, I hope that I find the root cause of my condition and start treating it from there.
My advice to whom might have the same condition as mine is to really seek medical help.
I don't know if my bb will be cured once I get the surgery but at least I have found out a more serious condition that might potentially damage my health.
Will keep you posted once the "percutaneous niphrolithotomy" that is the procedure to take off my kidney stones.
I've read that kidney stones and other kidney diseases can cause bad breath, I hope that I find the root cause of my condition and start treating it from there.
My advice to whom might have the same condition as mine is to really seek medical help.
I don't know if my bb will be cured once I get the surgery but at least I have found out a more serious condition that might potentially damage my health.
Will keep you posted once the "percutaneous niphrolithotomy" that is the procedure to take off my kidney stones.