Page 1 of 1

Re: How to measure bad breath withoutt a person - Oral Chroma

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:48 pm
by KL123
The cheapest way is to do a saliva test.

Re: How to measure bad breath withoutt a person - Oral Chroma

Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:50 am
by KL123
quxville1993 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:47 pm
KL123 wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:48 pm The cheapest way is to do a saliva test.
Elaborate? I've spat saliva and left for a few hours and it has no smell.. So I don't believe it's accurate at all.. Unless I don't have a bad breath and I'm just delusional lol
Say you have scraped your tongue and brushed teeth in the morning in regular routine day. At about noon time, put your index finger in your mouth and very gently scrape a tiny surface of your dorsum with your nail. The finger tip will also pick some saliva.
Let it sit on your finger for a minute to get somewhat dry, then ask a little kid to smell that tip of your finger, and they will tell you the truth on your face.

Re: How to measure bad breath withoutt a person - Oral Chroma

Posted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:28 pm
by form21
where do we get the little kid from? is this little kid a non person?