THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

London England Friends?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
whatdidido
Junior
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:20 am
Location: Western Canada
Gender:

London England Friends?

Post by whatdidido »

Hello!

I haven't been very active on here as I've given up trying to find a cure, but I was wondering if there was anyone from London or the surrounding area who would be interested in meeting in August? International travel will soon open up in many countries, so i'm booking a solo trip to London for the summer. Id love to connect with someone while i'm there.

If interested, please send me a DM! I've met a few people on here, even made some lifelong friends, and it's such a great feeling being able to relax, laugh, and enjoy someones company without the worry of judgement or shame.


Im female btw, early 30's.
simple

Re: London England Friends?

Post by simple »

Hi Whatdidido, that’s interesting, when do you plan on visiting London? Beginning / middle / end of August?
whatdidido wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 4:33 am Hello!

I haven't been very active on here as I've given up trying to find a cure, but I was wondering if there was anyone from London or the surrounding area who would be interested in meeting in August? International travel will soon open up in many countries, so i'm booking a solo trip to London for the summer. Id love to connect with someone while i'm there.

If interested, please send me a DM! I've met a few people on here, even made some lifelong friends, and it's such a great feeling being able to relax, laugh, and enjoy someones company without the worry of judgement or shame.


Im female btw, early 30's.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗