Your Email Address:

First Name:

self medicate

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
roam1

self medicate

Post by roam1 »

hi,
i have been trying to sort my bb for 20 years and now at a complete loss. with no income to support treatment and wating 9 months for a doctor to then tell me basic things i already know i am gonig ot have to start my own tests. i have sibo, and am waiting for medication, but doctor i resistant to acknowledge there is an underlying cause and says, lets just see how it goes....but i have an idea that it will just relapse with no real root fix.

i am certain my bb comes from digestive issues. multiple dentists have confirmed excellenet oral health. is not h pylori, is not parasite, is not solely due to pnd, TCM did not fix and many more things i lose track of what i've tried, but bb always triggers by foods/diet - which diets alone are not fixing.

** i am gonig to try my luck with HCL and enzymes, does anyone know how to take these, i know the test to discover how many HCL tablets, but do i take these alongside enzymes...or do a round of HCL for a few weeks, then introduce enzymes? i am confused by advice online and do not want to do more damage, but in reality i cannot afford to pay another specidalist nor to wait months/years for my doctor to do more of the same tests and referrals

roam1

Re: self medicate

Post by roam1 »

any ideas anyone
optimismishere
Junior

Post by optimismishere »

Try Raymond's method from this forum. It really works. Keep doing it for a few weeks. I've gotten so better since a week.
roam1

Post by roam1 »

thaank you- do you have a link to that post?
roam1

Post by roam1 »

the breathing post??
optimismishere
Junior

Post by optimismishere »

Yeah. Breathing post.
roam1

Post by roam1 »

yes i feel thats osmething compeltely different. any advice, expereince or info on hcl/ enzymes management
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic