PND & tonsil stones?
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:18 am
Hey everyone. I made a post talking about my oral routine a while back and how i’ve managed to make my mouth cleaner. Except now I’ve come to realize that my mouth isn’t the cause of my bb at all. I knew pnd Nd tonsil stones were contributing factors and i was experimenting with different mouthwashes. I’ve found that smart mouth dry mouth works the best for me and I think that’s because when I flush my sinuses at night it dries out my nose so when i wake up my throat and nose are dry, causing bacterial build up and the smell. This mouthwash got rid of my morning breath, the only one out of all that i’ve tried and i’ve noticed that I haven’t had a tonsil problem while using it.
But since I know that pnd is one of the main problems I was wondering what you guys do about yours? I have some questions... Do you guys use a nasal rinse or a neti pot? And if you’ve tried both, which one worked better for you? And what do you guys put in your rinse solution besides saline? I’ve been putting gse and goldseal liquid extract but now i’m thinking i might try putting colloidal silver or liquid chlorophyll.
And as for tonsil stones what do you guys do to remedy yours? Smart mouth is keeping my tonsils stones away for now but does anyone clean their tonsils daily? even if you don’t see any stones? I notice that when I breathe with my mouth closed for a while and then breath out my mouth i can smell the odor but it goes away quickly and i’m sure that’s cause as my mouth is closed and i’m breathing through my nose, the smell is clouding up at the back of my mouth/throat. it’s smells like a tonsil stone but when i look sometimes i don’t see any stones but still get the faint smell so i’m not sure if the cause is my tonsils or my pnd. I stopped oil pulling cause i got lazy but i’ll go back to doing that twice a week and I’ve also been using a nasal spray and probiotics. Sorry my post is all over the place but if anyone could just share their experience or remedies for tonsils and pnd i’d really appreciate it!
I’ll also be sure to keep up my regime and post an update in a week or two if anyone wants. thx!
But since I know that pnd is one of the main problems I was wondering what you guys do about yours? I have some questions... Do you guys use a nasal rinse or a neti pot? And if you’ve tried both, which one worked better for you? And what do you guys put in your rinse solution besides saline? I’ve been putting gse and goldseal liquid extract but now i’m thinking i might try putting colloidal silver or liquid chlorophyll.
And as for tonsil stones what do you guys do to remedy yours? Smart mouth is keeping my tonsils stones away for now but does anyone clean their tonsils daily? even if you don’t see any stones? I notice that when I breathe with my mouth closed for a while and then breath out my mouth i can smell the odor but it goes away quickly and i’m sure that’s cause as my mouth is closed and i’m breathing through my nose, the smell is clouding up at the back of my mouth/throat. it’s smells like a tonsil stone but when i look sometimes i don’t see any stones but still get the faint smell so i’m not sure if the cause is my tonsils or my pnd. I stopped oil pulling cause i got lazy but i’ll go back to doing that twice a week and I’ve also been using a nasal spray and probiotics. Sorry my post is all over the place but if anyone could just share their experience or remedies for tonsils and pnd i’d really appreciate it!
I’ll also be sure to keep up my regime and post an update in a week or two if anyone wants. thx!