THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Don't even know why
Don't even know why
I don't even know why I keep looking through this sight. Not many cures and people that have been on this sight for years still haven't found they're cure. Makes me think I'm gonna be one of them considering I have chronic bad breath. This is so depressing I don't know what to do. If I can eat just one thing everyday for the rest of my life just to be cured id do just don't know what that one thing would be.
Re: Don't even know why
It feels less lonely to know that there are people like us out there. Who else can we pour our hearts out to about such a problem?
Since you get a few hours of relief from hydrogen peroxide, can't you gargle often and continue with your life almost normally?
Since you get a few hours of relief from hydrogen peroxide, can't you gargle often and continue with your life almost normally?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.