THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
oral b breath therapy
-
blowinyouaway
- Newbie
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:12 pm
- Gender:
oral b breath therapy
Hi guys. I made a post some time ago about not using mouthwash anymore and i really wish to delete it as things have changed for me i just haven’t figured out how to delete posts lol. I realize i made the post in haste because of how excited i was but i soon realized not using mouthwash was helping at all. so i went back to trying different mouthwashes. spending money on all dkffeeent types. i thought some were working but they actually were not at all. smart mouth most certainly didn’t. i used to use smart mouth dry mouth but they’ve changed the formula and it does NOT work anymore and burns like crazy. But i’ve been using oral b breath therapy. saw it in the store and the relief was okay but I decided to order liquid zinc. the mouthwash comes with a measure cup to use so i’ve been filling it with 15 ml or mouthwash and two drops of zinc and its... actually working. like completely. bad breath after food, gone. morning breath, gone. it has a similar taste to therabreath which we all know doesn’t work but i’m thinking the key was the zinc. it’s been about a week or so but hopefully it stays this way.
Re: oral b breath therapy
Have you tried the liquid zinc (ionic zinc?) alone? Without mixing with the mouthwash. If so, did it help?
• Fecal halitosis since age 12
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
-
blowinyouaway
- Newbie
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:12 pm
- Gender:
Re: oral b breath therapy
I’ve been thinking about it but not yet no. I’ll try it when I’m off tomorrow in case it doesn’t work lol and I’ll let you know!Cres wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:32 pm Have you tried the liquid zinc (ionic zinc?) alone? Without mixing with the mouthwash. If so, did it help?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.