THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Carbs temporary cure?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Thisshitsucks
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:32 am

Carbs temporary cure?

Post by Thisshitsucks »

I have horrible bad breath and it’s room filling but for some reason whenever I eat foods with carbs it goes away for like 15 minutes depending on how much of it I eat. Whole grain carbs makes it disappear the longest. Anyone else experience this? If not I suggest trying it. We may find something we have in common. And no I’m not in ketosis trust me
worriedmom
Total Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:12 pm

Re: Carbs temporary cure?

Post by worriedmom »

Yes i have that too. Whenever i eat my bad breath dissapears for a bit of time. Whenever i need to be close to someone i always snack on something like pretzels to keep the smell out my mouth. But as soon as i finish eating, the bb returns about 30 mintues later. Sometimes the bb stays gone for a couple hours especially if i drank a lot.
Ghana3
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:18 pm

Re: Carbs temporary cure?

Post by Ghana3 »

Thisshitsucks wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:40 am I have horrible bad breath and it’s room filling but for some reason whenever I eat foods with carbs it goes away for like 15 minutes depending on how much of it I eat. Whole grain carbs makes it disappear the longest. Anyone else experience this? If not I suggest trying it. We may find something we have in common. And no I’m not in ketosis trust me
I feel like it's the other way around for me, after a a carb meal like rice and pasta, my breath reaches the next level especially the next day
winter
Sheriff
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Re: Carbs temporary cure?

Post by winter »

How do you all know that the smell disappear?
Ghana3
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:18 pm

Re: Carbs temporary cure?

Post by Ghana3 »

winter wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:03 pm How do you all know that the smell disappear?
By the same way we judge that the smell is still there
Thisshitsucks
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:32 am

Re: Carbs temporary cure?

Post by Thisshitsucks »

Gonna make a new post but I’ll also reply here. I finally find the cause of my BB and the cure. Basically my diet was bad. I wasn’t eating enough fruit and veggies nor water and sometimes I wasn’t eating enough calories so I was dealing with ketosis breath on top of slow emptying of the bowels because I didn’t eat enough fruits and vegetables. Pretty sure I had vitamin deficiencies which I solved with multi vitamins. My breath is normal now no longer room filling and I also feel better so I hope this helps
Anomi
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:44 pm

Re: Carbs temporary cure?

Post by Anomi »

I'm so happy for you!
What is your diet at the moment? Could you share it please?
Thisshitsucks
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:32 am

Re: Carbs temporary cure?

Post by Thisshitsucks »

Thanks! I am too and I really don’t have a specific diet I follow but lately I have been lots of spinach, carrots and celery and making sure I drink the right amount of water. I still eat processed sometimes but with the right amount of good foods I’m ok. I also take Nature Made multi vitamins, the ones that come with iron to increase my appetite so I eat enough calories. Also too much protein can have a bad affect on your breath also so make sure you eating more carbs than anything
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗