Do you also experience poor blood circulation? Do your hands, legs, feet, nails turn blue/purple/blotchy? Do you have Raynaud’s syndrome? Are you feeling cold very easily when others are fine? Do you have low body temperature in colder months? Do you have low blood pressure?
I’m making this thread, because some other users mentioned poor circulation happening to them too, so it would be interesting to see how common it is among people with nasal bb.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Poor blood circulation - do you experience it too?
Re: Poor blood circulation - do you experience it too?
I'm not sure if I have a nasal bb, but I do have low blood pressure
I often have cold hands and feet
I often have cold hands and feet
-
simple
Re: Poor blood circulation - do you experience it too?
Dianess, yes, same thing!
And two other users mentioned it before as well.
Yes, it’s hard to tell the origin of bb, but from your previous posts I’m more inclined to think it is mouth bb you’re dealing with (though I could be wrong!)
Yes, it’s hard to tell the origin of bb, but from your previous posts I’m more inclined to think it is mouth bb you’re dealing with (though I could be wrong!)
dianess wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:12 pm I'm not sure if I have a nasal bb, but I do have low blood pressure
I often have cold hands and feet
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.