Page 1 of 1

The Hardest question

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:59 pm
by Jimi Stein
I was thinking and thinking why is it so hard for us to ask random people if we have bad breath. If somebody is rubbing nose why we just can not ask him: Do I have bad breath?

I think this is the hardest question we have. Has anybody overcome it yet?

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:16 pm
by TheCure
lol because MOST people dont have chronic bad breath.And Most of those people think if you have bad breath you didnt brush your teeth.

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:33 am
by Larc400
There's a good example of how to say it in an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm. Someone pulls his head back ... Larry says "What's going on there..? Is there a breath problem here?" or something in a deadpan way.

Even when asked, it seems so taboo that most people wouldn't dare admitting it though :?

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:49 am
by jess
If I was 100% sure that they would have told me the truth, I would've definately asked most people I know about my breath. But for one reason or another people refuses to tell the truth when being asked, so it's like a waste of effort asking people about bb.