THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Is this the cause/cure of BB?? low or high acidic
Is this the cause/cure of BB?? low or high acidic
Hi
Im very confused as to what leads too Acid reflux,GERD and Laryngopharyngeal Reflux, or Silent Reflux. Is too much acid in the stomach or too little acid that leads to BB?. I feel like a lot of peopel suffers from silent reflux because they cant feel the obvious signs and symptoms of heartburn or indigestion, which is why LPR is called Silent Reflux. And there may be a link between H.pylori and GERD.
I think a lot of us suffers from post nasal drip, white tongue and problems whit sinusitis but from what ive read acid reflux and GERD causes these symptoms aswell. I read thar GERD can cause fecal BB.
There’s various successful threads about curing BB I have found that: For example using Aloe vera inner leaf gel, Baking soda, D-limonene or Diet. I feel like all these tackle BB from GERD or Acid reflux. But is it from too much acid or too little acid in stomach? And is everyone different when it comes too this??
Here is the threads that im referring too:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7620&hilit=aloe+vera
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7549&hilit=aloe+vera
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7769&p=68307&hilit= ... oda#p68307
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7339&p=64957&hilit=GERD#p64957
Dr.Robert O.young suggests a right balance between alkaline and acid foods. The diet have too bee more alkaline. He says”… So anytime you are experiencing a sour stomach, an upset stomach, acid reflux, nausea, GERD or heartburn are ALL symptoms the body’s need for alkalinity in the blood, interstitial and intracellular fluids…”
So if you have low stomach acid you use Aloe vera jus,D-limonen because its acidic?
And if you have too much acid you use baking soda wich is alakaline???
But how do you know if you have low or high??? And can a Gastroenterologist doctor find out?
Im very confused as to what leads too Acid reflux,GERD and Laryngopharyngeal Reflux, or Silent Reflux. Is too much acid in the stomach or too little acid that leads to BB?. I feel like a lot of peopel suffers from silent reflux because they cant feel the obvious signs and symptoms of heartburn or indigestion, which is why LPR is called Silent Reflux. And there may be a link between H.pylori and GERD.
I think a lot of us suffers from post nasal drip, white tongue and problems whit sinusitis but from what ive read acid reflux and GERD causes these symptoms aswell. I read thar GERD can cause fecal BB.
There’s various successful threads about curing BB I have found that: For example using Aloe vera inner leaf gel, Baking soda, D-limonene or Diet. I feel like all these tackle BB from GERD or Acid reflux. But is it from too much acid or too little acid in stomach? And is everyone different when it comes too this??
Here is the threads that im referring too:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7620&hilit=aloe+vera
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7549&hilit=aloe+vera
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7769&p=68307&hilit= ... oda#p68307
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7339&p=64957&hilit=GERD#p64957
Dr.Robert O.young suggests a right balance between alkaline and acid foods. The diet have too bee more alkaline. He says”… So anytime you are experiencing a sour stomach, an upset stomach, acid reflux, nausea, GERD or heartburn are ALL symptoms the body’s need for alkalinity in the blood, interstitial and intracellular fluids…”
So if you have low stomach acid you use Aloe vera jus,D-limonen because its acidic?
And if you have too much acid you use baking soda wich is alakaline???
But how do you know if you have low or high??? And can a Gastroenterologist doctor find out?
-
HopefulOne
- Advanced
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:06 pm
Re: Is this the cause/cure of BB?? low or high acidic
I was diagnosed with GERD and acid reflux. Yes I had h pylori in the past cured through two rounds of triple therapy. I tried d limonene and the other acid reflux remedies. Nothing worked for me. The doctor prescribed a ppi but I couldn’t take it past four days. I felt Ill. What finally worked for me was taking two digestive enzymes during every meal, even a salad. I take both Doctors Best and/or Digest Gold digestive enzymes. They both work for me. The acid reflux is gone except if I eat way too much.
Re: Is this the cause/cure of BB?? low or high acidic
@Hopefulone
you make so many threads about what finallly cured you. What did actually cured you??
im so confused by som many threads
you make so many threads about what finallly cured you. What did actually cured you??
im so confused by som many threads
-
HopefulOne
- Advanced
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:06 pm
Re: Is this the cause/cure of BB?? low or high acidic
Naom,
Please read my last thread “multiple” cures to understand why. Controlling your bad breath through a routine and curing your bb are two different things. I no longer have to do any elaborate routines with special mouthwashes. My periodontal disease is cured. The bad bacteria is gone!!! I don’t use any mouthwash at all, so I’m cured. Next I have to cure my digestive issue, in the meantime the digestive enzymes work and they are simple to transport and use.
Please read my last thread “multiple” cures to understand why. Controlling your bad breath through a routine and curing your bb are two different things. I no longer have to do any elaborate routines with special mouthwashes. My periodontal disease is cured. The bad bacteria is gone!!! I don’t use any mouthwash at all, so I’m cured. Next I have to cure my digestive issue, in the meantime the digestive enzymes work and they are simple to transport and use.
-
HopefulOne
- Advanced
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:06 pm
Re: Is this the cause/cure of BB?? low or high acidic
Also, I no longer do any special diets. I can eat what I want and my breath doesn’t change.
-
Beenhereforeva
- Junior
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:54 pm
- Gender:
Re: Is this the cause/cure of BB?? low or high acidic
How long have you been BB free StillHoping? I mean since you started the enzymes?
-
StillHoping
- Sheriff
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
- Location: Calgary, AB
Re: Is this the cause/cure of BB?? low or high acidic
You mean "HopefulOne" and not me! Please do not mix us up lol, as I make it a big point to not use the "cured" word unnecessarilyBeenhereforeva wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:51 pm How long have you been BB free StillHoping? I mean since you started the enzymes?
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
-
Beenhereforeva
- Junior
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:54 pm
- Gender:
Re: Is this the cause/cure of BB?? low or high acidic
Yes, I got the names confused. My apologies.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.