THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Searching for a Cure- Update 5

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
searching_for_acure2
Total Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:33 pm

Searching for a Cure- Update 5

Post by searching_for_acure2 »

Today is Day 7 of treatment, and things are still going well. My bloating has decreased, but I'm still bloated. I will continue to eat an unrestricted diet, but I am going to cut back on the carbs and drink one protein shake a day as a meal replacement. The first day of treatment I weighed 158 lbs, and today I weigh 171 lbs :? I did want to gain some weight, but not this much and not this fast! Other than that, this is the happiest I've been in a long time.
TomHappyHippy
Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:12 am
Location: UK
Gender:

Re: Searching for a Cure- Update 5

Post by TomHappyHippy »

Good

Sounds like you are doing well

Keep up the good work

I'm experimenting with blis k12 oral probiotics at the moment
nd_gillis
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:15 pm
Gender:

Re: Searching for a Cure- Update 5

Post by nd_gillis »

searching_for_acure2 wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:05 pm Today is Day 7 of treatment, and things are still going well. My bloating has decreased, but I'm still bloated. I will continue to eat an unrestricted diet, but I am going to cut back on the carbs and drink one protein shake a day as a meal replacement. The first day of treatment I weighed 158 lbs, and today I weigh 171 lbs :? I did want to gain some weight, but not this much and not this fast! Other than that, this is the happiest I've been in a long time.
How have things been going did the antibiotics seem to work long term? Are you still on a unrestricted diet?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗