THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Lactoferrin + lactoperoxidase

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ruch
Sheriff
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:43 pm

Lactoferrin + lactoperoxidase

Post by ruch »

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20512389

This study seems to show it helps with oral malodour...

I do take lactoferrin regularly because it helps with my white tongue and reduced the bb (I am pretty sure!) but wondering where I can get some lactoperoxidase too.
User avatar
ikageorgian
Advanced
Posts: 197
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
Location: Paris, France
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Lactoferrin + lactoperoxidase

Post by ikageorgian »

ruch wrote:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20512389

This study seems to show it helps with oral malodour...

I do take lactoferrin regularly because it helps with my white tongue and reduced the bb (I am pretty sure!) but wondering where I can get some lactoperoxidase too.
@ruch. Are you still with us on this forum? Some questions were left unanswered, sorry for replying after 4 years. :oops:
ruch
Sheriff
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:43 pm

Re: Lactoferrin + lactoperoxidase

Post by ruch »

I wasn't but just came back so seeing this 5 years later now! LOL
I stopped using lactoferrin because it's so expensive and I don't think it did much for the breath.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗