http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20512389
This study seems to show it helps with oral malodour...
I do take lactoferrin regularly because it helps with my white tongue and reduced the bb (I am pretty sure!) but wondering where I can get some lactoperoxidase too.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Lactoferrin + lactoperoxidase
- ikageorgian
- Advanced
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Lactoferrin + lactoperoxidase
@ruch. Are you still with us on this forum? Some questions were left unanswered, sorry for replying after 4 years.ruch wrote:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20512389
This study seems to show it helps with oral malodour...
I do take lactoferrin regularly because it helps with my white tongue and reduced the bb (I am pretty sure!) but wondering where I can get some lactoperoxidase too.
Re: Lactoferrin + lactoperoxidase
I wasn't but just came back so seeing this 5 years later now! LOL
I stopped using lactoferrin because it's so expensive and I don't think it did much for the breath.
I stopped using lactoferrin because it's so expensive and I don't think it did much for the breath.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.