THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Interested in advertising

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jameslan
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:36 am

Interested in advertising

Post by jameslan »

I have followed this forum for like 10 years and I see you need advertisers.
Well we have a bb product that could be advertised here.
How much traffic do you have per day?
Where are users from?
How much is advertising for 1 year?
What do we get ? Ad or video? Email advertising?
Stevian
Junior
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:12 pm

Re: Interested in advertising

Post by Stevian »

Maybe send a pm to the site owner, Jimi Stein.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Interested in advertising

Post by Jimi Stein »

hi thank you for your inquiry. We can do something, like a banner if the price is right. PM me please.
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Interested in advertising

Post by Jimi Stein »

I think your product does not match the interests of our users so I will kindly deny your offer.
waiting for other offers....we deserve the best and honest advertisers
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗