Possible cure?
Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:04 pm
Hey folks,
I'm back after a while to share some updates on my bb journey.
I been dealing with bb for quite some time by now and basically everything I have tried hasn't worked. I had a success with Jarrow Formulas probiotic a couple of years ago but it was short lived and my bb returned after a while. After that, I just gave up and accepted my fate of living with bb for the rest of my life.
I had fecal breath both in my mouth and nose. The mouth one was somehow manageable with gum but the nasal BB was literally killing me. Even tho I gave up on finding a cure, I was constantly bothered by it everyday so one day I searched for another probiotic on az and found zenwise digestive enzymes. I said to myself it won't work but ended up ordering after seeing all the good reviews.
Once I got the probiotic, I didn't use it until maybe for a week cos I was just so skeptical but I tried one pill and initially I didn't notice anything instantly. So the next day, I was getting into my friend's car and I was about to chew a gum when I checked my breath quickly and noticed I didn't have that fecal breath anymore.
I upped the pill usage to 3 times a day before meal and next thing I checked was my morning breath which could literally kill a small child and to my surprise that was gone too. Now it has been almost a week and I'm praying this thing is permanent.
Before the probiotic, my nasal bb was a combination of feces + smelly mucus. The probiotic removed the feces smell from my nose but I still had the smelly mucus so I knew I needed to address that in a different way. I got dental pro probiotics and used a saline solution mixed with a spoon full of alkalol nasal wash. I don't have a confirmation from someone else but I no longer smell that stinky mucus so I think it cleared it but I'm going to keep doing the saline soln rinse a couple more times.
Will this work for me?
Probiotics don't work for everyone and I have had premature celebration in the past so I don't know if it will work for you. Maybe this probiotic I tried had the correct strains to rebalance my gut flora.
Any diet change?
In my previous endeavor, I tried going vegetarian but I don't think it helped at all. Currently, I'm not restricting my diet and eating what I usually eat.
Anything else you did/ noticed?
One thing I started doing way before starting the probiotics was to tape my mouth shut at night so I can breath through my nose. This wasn't to address bb but I always have dry mouth in the morning so wanted to alleviate that. This did not help with bb for me.
I also have patches of dry skin on my face and have seen that reduce after the probiotic use but not totally gone.
As for my tongue, I still have white patch towards the back.
Is this permanent?
I'm praying it is but as I said above I have had temporary success in the past and thought I was cured only for the bb to return later so no I'm not saying this is a cure. I will be updating you guys as time goes on.
I'm back after a while to share some updates on my bb journey.
I been dealing with bb for quite some time by now and basically everything I have tried hasn't worked. I had a success with Jarrow Formulas probiotic a couple of years ago but it was short lived and my bb returned after a while. After that, I just gave up and accepted my fate of living with bb for the rest of my life.
I had fecal breath both in my mouth and nose. The mouth one was somehow manageable with gum but the nasal BB was literally killing me. Even tho I gave up on finding a cure, I was constantly bothered by it everyday so one day I searched for another probiotic on az and found zenwise digestive enzymes. I said to myself it won't work but ended up ordering after seeing all the good reviews.
Once I got the probiotic, I didn't use it until maybe for a week cos I was just so skeptical but I tried one pill and initially I didn't notice anything instantly. So the next day, I was getting into my friend's car and I was about to chew a gum when I checked my breath quickly and noticed I didn't have that fecal breath anymore.
I upped the pill usage to 3 times a day before meal and next thing I checked was my morning breath which could literally kill a small child and to my surprise that was gone too. Now it has been almost a week and I'm praying this thing is permanent.
Before the probiotic, my nasal bb was a combination of feces + smelly mucus. The probiotic removed the feces smell from my nose but I still had the smelly mucus so I knew I needed to address that in a different way. I got dental pro probiotics and used a saline solution mixed with a spoon full of alkalol nasal wash. I don't have a confirmation from someone else but I no longer smell that stinky mucus so I think it cleared it but I'm going to keep doing the saline soln rinse a couple more times.
Will this work for me?
Probiotics don't work for everyone and I have had premature celebration in the past so I don't know if it will work for you. Maybe this probiotic I tried had the correct strains to rebalance my gut flora.
Any diet change?
In my previous endeavor, I tried going vegetarian but I don't think it helped at all. Currently, I'm not restricting my diet and eating what I usually eat.
Anything else you did/ noticed?
One thing I started doing way before starting the probiotics was to tape my mouth shut at night so I can breath through my nose. This wasn't to address bb but I always have dry mouth in the morning so wanted to alleviate that. This did not help with bb for me.
I also have patches of dry skin on my face and have seen that reduce after the probiotic use but not totally gone.
As for my tongue, I still have white patch towards the back.
Is this permanent?
I'm praying it is but as I said above I have had temporary success in the past and thought I was cured only for the bb to return later so no I'm not saying this is a cure. I will be updating you guys as time goes on.