So I have bb as you all know, is it wise to ask a girl I like out I'm more of a in the moment type of person so I probably wouldn't give a ***k if she rejected but I'm scared she might tell the whole world what I smell like
What do you guys think any should I ask her out anyway see what she says or just ****ing move on
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Should i ask my crush out if I have bb
-
twirlycharly
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 12:00 pm
Re: Should i ask my crush out if I have bb
you sound like you are interested so I think you should go for it. Have you been close to her before and has she made any signs of reacting to your BB? If she hasn't then I don't see a reason why not to.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.