THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

anyone seen this?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Susie
Sheriff
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:09 pm

anyone seen this?

Post by Susie »

Anyone seen this 60 minutes video clip on Katz site? They could have hired me for the part.....LOL

www.therabreath.com/about/blis_60minutes.asp

Bye,
Susie
thanatos
God
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:11 am
Gender:

Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
elliott
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by elliott »

so do you guys get people that rub their eyes? Thats the new in thing!

Seriously people can't stand to bother their nose for 30 seconds, while we have to live with this crap 24/7.
TIREDOFIT
Advanced
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:18 am

Post by TIREDOFIT »

I finally have been smelling my breath and it smells like garbage! I can only smell it when I have lipstick on and I'm driving in the car??? I lick my lips and they smell for about 4 seconds afterward. You should try it guys!!! ;)
emotional rescue
Sheriff
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am

Post by emotional rescue »

so tiderofit, did the surgery didn´t did any difference??
noptical
God
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:43 am

Post by noptical »

TIREDOFIT wrote:I finally have been smelling my breath and it smells like garbage! I can only smell it when I have lipstick on and I'm driving in the car??? I lick my lips and they smell for about 4 seconds afterward. You should try it guys!!! ;)
You won't be able to call us "guys" anymore
elliott
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by elliott »

wait, so your tonsiltectomy didn't work? I think this is important.
TIREDOFIT
Advanced
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:18 am

Post by TIREDOFIT »

No I posted in the other thread that I didn't think it worked. My doc said to give it time. I'm starting to think it's from my stomach. I have a hiatal hernia and my doc said that this could be causing the BB. He did not recommend surgery though. He put me on an acid reflux medication called Nexium. That's the one pill I haven't tried yet, so I saidI'd try it. So far it hasn't helped my acid reflux. Yesterday my breath smelled like garbage and then I went #2 and it smelled the same way. I had taken a multi vitamin the day before, and I think that was the cause of the BB. In short, I think that certain smells from certain foods are escaping from my stomach because of my HH. Many people with a HH complain about BB. So, for now I am on a TMAU diet - no red meat, no eggs, no dairy, no nuts and no broccoli. It makes sense because when I use to eat these things I had bad reactions from others. Also, my BB was the kind that can fill a room and I think that this kind of bb is from the stomach. It was coming from my lungs and everything. Since I have been on this diet my poo has been not so smelly - except for yesterday when I took that vitamin. I think with the diet, taking probiotics, and that odor cleanse I ordered I might just beat this thing! If you want to try it you could look up what foods have choline online - goggle the USDA database for the choline content of common foods. I stay away from anything that is over 100, and some of the others in moderation. I stay away from dairy because I am lactose intolerant, and I only eat chicken without too many spices. I'm hoping that once I get the odor cleanse that I won't have to be so strict on the diet. Anyone else want to try this??? It would be interesting to see the results.
elliott
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by elliott »

I too have been trying to eat clean foods, but it is a problem since I live in a big city and have to buy most of my meals outside. I can't keep eating plain turkey wraps and lettuce leaves no mayo, no cheese, bacon...water every meal, no beer, juice, pizza, chocolate...wtf do you eat?

One day I'm strong about it... the next I just want to live my life. Plus I've gone a week eating nothing but clean foods and my breath still stunk, so I'd give up the next week. It would probably take months of perfect eating habits to see any results, but if you eat one peanut you ruin your progress.

I just keep coming to the point where I don't care, and I just want to enjoy my life. I'm suffering with BB, not wanting to go out anymore, no longer flirting with girls, can't speak my mind. After all of that, it's hard not to say F this, life is short why am I punishing myself more?!

I am getting close to giving up and just commiting to a life of isolation. I'll keep researching, but I don't want to deny myself of everything in life. We only get one chance to live. If I'm destined for BB, than so be it. F the world.
hopeful
Master
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:13 pm

Post by hopeful »

I feel the same way as you Elliott. I've been hermitting for the past couple of months and I'm so miserable. I don't want to talk about my problem to anybody. It's so messed up how different our lives would be if we didn't have this affliction. Seriously, if I ever get cured or at least see some decent improvement(to the point where I can speak to someone from a meter away without them reacting), I'm going to live my life so differently than I have in the past before my bb got really bad.
Chris28
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:53 am

Post by Chris28 »

The hermitting mindfuck aspect of this affliction is the worst :-(
Can I ask hopefull-what are you using/doing to help you BB on a daily basis? and what have you tried in the past?
BBNO
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 3:30 pm

Post by BBNO »

i'm feeling the same way guys. Nothing has given me lasting relief. Exercise, diets, supplements, mouthwashes, etc...all have eventually failed me . The tonsillectomy has helped: no more sour taste in mouth, the tongue coating is disappearing, and morning breath is much better. However, there is always some m*therf*cker who has to cough when i start talking, even from a meter or 2 away. One day I will break their nose wide open and cough up as much phlegm as possible and spit it into their bloody mouth and pray they "catch" my BB and have to live with this curse. Sorry, I am not having a good day. I might just say f*ck it and go out for pizza then drink some beers and have some smokes and let the rest of the world deal with it!
Chris28
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:53 am

Post by Chris28 »

we have all been there BBno. The anger, the frustration. I reckon you should say ***k it all and enjoy some pizza and a few beers and try to let today wash away. You and I know the BB will probably be a problem again tomorow and you will have to deal with all the social issues again BUT go easy on yourself and have fun.

Sumtimes in my darkest moments just allowing myself simple pleasures and being good to myself pulled me through. \:D/
TIREDOFIT
Advanced
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:18 am

Post by TIREDOFIT »

BBNO - I'm so sorry you had a shitty day... I know what it feels like - you feel like no matter what you say or do all people remember about you is your BB and they think you are dirty. If they only knew the suffering we go through. If they only knew how lucky they are to have nice smelling or non smelly breath. I go back and forth all the time just like you - some days I obsess about it - other days I chose to push it out of my head so that I can feel normal. I too just had my tonsils out, and I too don't think I'm cured yet. I'm going to keep trying new things though. Someday I just might get lucky [-o< .

Hang in there and remember...bad breath is better than no breath at all... although somedays we wish we had no breath I know...
greenman
Advanced
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:11 am

Post by greenman »

TIREDOFIT wrote:BBNO - I'm so sorry you had a shitty day... I know what it feels like - you feel like no matter what you say or do all people remember about you is your BB and they think you are dirty. If they only knew the suffering we go through. If they only knew how lucky they are to have nice smelling or non smelly breath. I go back and forth all the time just like you - some days I obsess about it - other days I chose to push it out of my head so that I can feel normal. I too just had my tonsils out, and I too don't think I'm cured yet. I'm going to keep trying new things though. Someday I just might get lucky [-o< .

Hang in there and remember...bad breath is better than no breath at all... although somedays we wish we had no breath I know...
One day all of us will be breathless and it's a relieving feeling. It gives me hope, clarity, and a playful approach to life.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗