THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Placebo or not?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
IrishGuy
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:07 pm

Placebo or not?

Post by IrishGuy »

Hi everyone this is my first post here. I have been struggling with bad breath since summer of 2014. When I first noticed the bad breath and bad taste in my mouth i went to the doctor who said i had acid reflux. He prescribed me lanzoprazole which worked after a few days but then the bad breath and bad taste came back. I contributed this short term success to a placebo effect so began looking for other solutions. I have had tonsils removed, sinus surgery, gum cleaning, wisdom teeth removed and nothing has worked. After these failed I thought i would try the lanzoprazole again but there was no change. Does anyone here think it might have been placebo the first time? Should I focus my efforts on my stomach now?
Thanks everyone
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗