THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

my story and the cure

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
khalid
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:33 pm
Gender:

my story and the cure

Post by khalid »

I have been suffering from bad breath for a long time, and all the solutions available to me worked without result, and whenever I went to the dentist he told me that your teeth are healthy and there are no problems, but I noticed that when using dental floss, there was a smell in the floss in the area of ​​the wisdom tooth, and it was recurring Continuously, although I ruled out that this could be the reason, but in the end I said that I would remove the wisdom tooth, and in the end it was actually a problem that I had for many years, for more than 30 years. I searched for the problem and couldn't find it. In any case, it is better to arrive late than not to arrive.. After the extraction, you need a period of at least two months for the bell to heal and for complete hygiene. I also recently started using probiotics. I hope this topic is useful to everyone, thanks
Thevoidofemotion
Total Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:31 pm

Re: my story and the cure

Post by Thevoidofemotion »

khalid wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:55 pm I have been suffering from bad breath for a long time, and all the solutions available to me worked without result, and whenever I went to the dentist he told me that your teeth are healthy and there are no problems, but I noticed that when using dental floss, there was a smell in the floss in the area of ​​the wisdom tooth, and it was recurring Continuously, although I ruled out that this could be the reason, but in the end I said that I would remove the wisdom tooth, and in the end it was actually a problem that I had for many years, for more than 30 years. I searched for the problem and couldn't find it. In any case, it is better to arrive late than not to arrive.. After the extraction, you need a period of at least two months for the bell to heal and for complete hygiene. I also recently started using probiotics. I hope this topic is useful to everyone, thanks
so did your bad breath go after removing your wisdom teeth? and what were your symptoms,did you have room filling bb?
khalid
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:33 pm
Gender:

Re: my story and the cure

Post by khalid »

Thevoidofemotion wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:58 pm
khalid wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:55 pm I have been suffering from bad breath for a long time, and all the solutions available to me worked without result, and whenever I went to the dentist he told me that your teeth are healthy and there are no problems, but I noticed that when using dental floss, there was a smell in the floss in the area of ​​the wisdom tooth, and it was recurring Continuously, although I ruled out that this could be the reason, but in the end I said that I would remove the wisdom tooth, and in the end it was actually a problem that I had for many years, for more than 30 years. I searched for the problem and couldn't find it. In any case, it is better to arrive late than not to arrive.. After the extraction, you need a period of at least two months for the bell to heal and for complete hygiene. I also recently started using probiotics. I hope this topic is useful to everyone, thanks
so did your bad breath go after removing your wisdom teeth? and what were your symptoms,did you have room filling bb?
Yes, it disappeared by 85 percent. The symptoms were a smell of putrefaction between the wisdom tooth and the tooth before it. After cleaning the tooth with dental floss, I felt an unpleasant taste in the mouth and an odor in the dental floss. After the extraction, and after the wound had healed, it completely disappeared.

additional point i felt much better when i use probiotics called Dicoflor that also helped.

i am not sure what do u mean by room filling BB..

let me know if u have any Q.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗