I’m convinced we all have TMAU
Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:23 pm
After hours and hours of research, I have come to the conclusion that we suffer from either TMAU or Selen**** disorders. It makes sense. When we make certain dietary changes, it always helps but especially dairy, carbs, meats, etc. Look at TMAU and high choline foods. Broccoli- cauliflower- all foods that make it wirse is just as TMAU. I remember on here where someone reporter accidentally taking copper and noticing changes. Also some people do well on charcoal, at least temporarily. Others report probiotics as a good way of management and it makes sense that all of these people have benefited from antibiotics at some point. All of these are common treatments of TMAU. I also know that removing dairy and sugar has helped me about 70% and now the left over I manage with mouthwash every 3 -4 hours. I’ve prayed endlessly and cried myself to sleep recently and sometimes I get depressed over this. After waking up from a strange dream- please dont think I’m crazy- but last week I woke up saying “Riboflavin”. How the heck, I have no idea but I decided to research it and found it is a common treatment for TMAU. It’s actually vitamin b12. I’ve read it takes upto 6 months to notice a difference. you’re supposed to take it every meals upto 3 -5 times a day. I read more on TMAU and although doctors don’t agree that it’s even real or that it can exist only in the breath, I think it isn’t all a coincidence. I believe this is what we all have. There is no cure for TMAU nor Selenb- but at least we have options to make it better and at least know we’re not crazy. I will report back periodically after weeks and months of riboflavin. Also mixing with probiotics after every meal and activated charcoal. Maybe all of these together work??
Please Google - TMAU and bad breath
Please Google - TMAU and bad breath