Page 1 of 1
Meet up nyc or Jersey?
Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:00 pm
by Newyork
Hey been on this site for awhile really helpful with a lot of the tips I’ve seen. I haven’t had any of my family confirm my bb they all I guess have gotten used to it. Was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up to confirm this issue with? I know I have it but just don’t know how bad or if it’s all day or just at times, all I know is dairy is not my friend haha. Really would appreciate someone meeting up to help me out, maybe I can answer some of your questions
Re: Meet up nyc or Jersey?
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:07 pm
by Stillsearching
I’m in Vermont but could meet somewhere in nyc. Also have family in jersey
Re: Meet up nyc or Jersey?
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:53 pm
by Newyork
Stillsearching wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:07 pm
I’m in Vermont but could meet somewhere in nyc. Also have family in jersey
Ok awesome just messaged you
Re: Meet up nyc or Jersey?
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:26 pm
by dem
hi , I live in Massachusetts I'll be happy to meet ya anywhere in the east cost ,New York or jersey
Re: Meet up nyc or Jersey?
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:29 pm
by Newyork
dem wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:26 pm
hi , I live in Massachusetts I'll be happy to meet ya anywhere in the east cost ,New York or jersey
Ok sounds good man, I’ll message you aswell
Re: Meet up nyc or Jersey?
Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:29 pm
by Newyork
RaspberryPeach wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:44 pm
Do we know when the meet up date is? I can meet in NYC.
Tbh still working on it they’re a little far out so it’s been a little tough but I’ll Pm you