Trying to look into it and wondering if we can do some more research on this.
Has anyone ever thought it may be the ileocecal valve or got theirs checked out? I found this while researching
"Ileocecal valve syndrome is known as “The Great Mimicker” and is easily overlooked due to the fact that the signs that it presents can be linked to many other imbalances and disorders." (and One of those symptoms is of course, BAD BREATH).
I wonder if there is a medical exam or test that may show that the valve fails to open at times. This causes the waste material to stay too long in the small intestine. Since the small intestine is where the major amount of food is absorbed, the body begins to absorb the toxic waste material, and partially digested food fumes make their way to our mouths?
"Pain surrounding the heart" is also a symptom of this, that I feel I have it. It's mostly overlooked as temporary gastric pain.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
ILEOCECAL VALVE SYNDROME
Re: ILEOCECAL VALVE SYNDROME
Check this out,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZcR0hnRYd4
I was more focused on her Bazongas, but she might have some helpful tips that we can try.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZcR0hnRYd4
I was more focused on her Bazongas, but she might have some helpful tips that we can try.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.